15. Saving her(ii)

Shivaay saw the temple and looked at Anika.

S: Maybe we can get some help here Anika. Lets go!

Anika nodded and he held her hand. She looked at him while he started walking towards temple. Anika initially fumbled but Shivaay held her at right time.

S: Are you fine?

Anika nodded. Placing his hand around her shoulder, he helped her to walk. She looked into his eyes to find him staring at her already. For some reason she didn't want to come out from his hold and he didn't even try to remove his hand from her. They climbed the steps together just looking into each others eyes forgetting everything. Soon after entering the temple, they were shocked seeing the scenario. There were many couples in the temple but what shocked them was they were waiting to get married. The whole place was looked like a community wedding. Shivaay looked at a person who was looking like a manager who was organizing everything.

S: We could get some help from him!

Anika nodded and both of them moved towards that person. Shivaay called the person and the latter turned towards him.

P: Kya chahiye?

S: We need your help..Actually we were going towards the city and our vehicle got..

The person interrupted Shivaay.

P: Hum sab samajh gaye hai ki aap kya kehna chahte hai!

He looked at a women and called her and she arrived there. She looked at Anika.

L: Aap aiye humare saath!

Before Anika could say something, the lady dragged Anika and a man dragged Shivaay from that place. Both were not understanding what was happening. They were given clothes to change and that's when they understood that the manager had misunderstood the situation. Shivaay was about to go out and talk to the manager but the assistant didn't allow him to go and asked him to get ready soon.

Shivaay look:

On the other side Anika's situation was also the same

On the other side Anika's situation was also the same. She tried talking to the woman assistant but none were listening to her and she was forced to change her outfit.

Anika look: