18. His request

Shivaay stood there frozen. Anika's every word was paining him like anything. He wasn't able to tolerate that Anika doesn't need him anymore in his life. Omru moved towards Shivaay.

O: Why are you doing the same mistake again Shivaay? Do you remember what you told us before coming here? You said you will never leave her side..Then why are you not fulfilling your promise? Go and fight for your love! We all know how much you love her.

Ru: Yes bhaiyya! You aren't supposed to break your promise! Bring back your love and our bhabhi!

Shivaay smiled hearing to them. Both of them are indeed his life and Anika is the reason to live his life. He hugged them and rushed towards the entrance taking his keys. He started to drive towards her home with a smile on his face. He knows it might be difficult in convincing her but he won't let his love suffer everything alone like the past.

*****

Anika is still crying thinking about him. What was the need to disturb her life? She was trying to live a normal life, though she was broken because of the past. She knows that she wanted him to leave her life but then she doesn't know why is it paining when this wish is turning into reality. She remembered the first day she met him and the days she stayed at Oberoi mansion to organize his wedding. The thought brought a small smile on her face.

Soon the smile was replaced by her tears because of all his deeds. She remembered how he forced her for marriage and used Sahil for that. She remembered how he called her a characterless girl. Above all of them she remembered the way he made her sign divorce papers ran in her mind.

A: He is no one to me! Let him go and live his life the way he wants.

But her selfish heart needed his presence. She knows there is a void in her life and only Shivaay's presence in her life can complete the void. But her mind is warning her to be away from him. She doesn't want to have other heart break. She already lost her baby once and now she had only Sahil for herself. She doesn't need anyone in her life. She stopped crying and moved towards washroom to freshen up. Later she took out her handbag along with some files and decided to go to office.

*****

Neha was shocked to see Anika coming to office. She knows Anika's health is still not healed yet and she needs to take care. She moved towards Anika.

N: Anika, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

A: Matlab? Mein office nahi aa sakti kya?

N: No, meine aisa nahi kaha..Your health isn't okay yet..You need to take rest. I will manage here.

A: Don't tell me what to do Neha! I decide to do what I need to in my life!

Neha was stunned to see this version of Anika. This is the first time she saw her angry. Anika closed her eyes and took a sigh. She looked at Neha who was still looking at her with shock evident on her face.

A: Neha..I am sorry! Woh I was thinking something and not shouted at you! I am sorry!

N: You sure you are fine?

A: Yes I am! Sorry!

N: Its okay..If you wanted to know truth, I needed some help!

She winked and Anika gave a small smile.

A: No more jokes..Only work!

Soon Anika made herself busy in doing her work. After a while she saw her phone ringing and she cut the call and switched off her phone.

*****

Shivaay felt very much angry when he came to know that Anika switched off her phone. Here he was worried for her and she didn't even bother him to answer where did she go. He immediately called Neha if she knew Anika's whereabouts. He got relaxed for a second when he knew Anika is in office and then he got angry. She could have informed him. He started his way to her office. All the while he was thinking to not to burst out his anger at her. It only can make things worse between them. Shivaay entered Anika's cabin and saw her giving Neha some instructions. Neha on seeing him left the cabin.