48. Broken

Shivika finally reached London by the next day. Both of them were tired after the day long journey. A car was waiting for them at the runway and they were escorted to resort. Anika was enjoying outer view through window. Shivaay smiled and rested his head on her shoulder. She smiled and locked her fingers with his.

A: Tired?

S: A bit!

He closed his eyes inhaling her fragrance. She smiled seeing him sleep like a small boy. They soon reached the resort and she woke up him. After completing check in formalities, they moved to their room. Their luggage were bought inside.

S: Ani, tum jake fresh ho jao..I will order dinner!

A: Alright billu ji!

Taking her night outfit she moved towards washroom. She was about to enter when he called her.

S: Can I join?

A: Chi...Such a shameless fellow you are!

She immediately moved inside and he laughed heartily. After a relaxing hot shower she saw Shivaay at the balcony. Moving towards him she leaned her head on his chest and hugged him. He also hugged her tightly. He kissed her cheek making her blush deeply.

A: Day before we went for shopping right..I bought something for you!

She ran inside and came back holding pen in her hand.

A: You know this pen has a golden nib..You always sign deals with others right, so I thought this would be best gift for you!

She said and he hugged her and thanked her for it.

S: Waise, I also have a gift for you! Turn around!

She nodded and he shifted all her hair to one side and tied the chain he purchased for her. Anika looked at the pendant and smiled. It was a platinum chain with heart shape diamond pendant.

S: To the owner of my heart!

A: Cheesy Singh Oberoi!

S: Liked it?

A: Loved it billu ji..but yeh bohot costly hai na?

S: Yes it is but now don't start that how can I take it and all..You have to accept it! By the way kal mein bohot busy hoon..Meetings are lined up..We will roam around day after..Is it okay?

A: Why are you explaining billu ji? We came here for your work, so focus on it! I don't want my bagadbilla to get stressed up unnecessarily!

With a big smile on his face he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. The way she said my bagadbilla made him go more crazy.

A: Will you say something?

S: Kya bolu?

A: Inti badi motivational speech di hai meine..you could have complimented me atleast! Sadu Singh Oberoi!

S: Abh kya kare..You are stuck up with this sadu forever!

A: This isn't a dream right Shivaay?

S: Why do you feel like that?

A: Pata nahi..If I felt a bit of happiness, I faced deeper sorrows at the next instant..I also want to be happy but happiness scares me..I get scared thinking that all of this is a dream and when I wake up I have to face different reality..

Cupping her face he made her face him. Pain was visible in her eyes which he wants to erase with all his love.

S: This beautiful dream is forever Anika! I promise to give you all the happiness you deserve!