25. Misunderstandings?

Hey! I am very much happy for all the love you had showered for this book! I am very much happy to share the 25th update! Lots and lots of love for all the dear readers!

Enjoy reading,

*****

It's been two weeks that Sahil had left for his boarding school. Anika was sad and noticing that Sahil had promised her that he will call her daily and would spend weekends with her when possible. This made her smile and Sahil also took a promise from Shivaay to take good care of his sister. In these two weeks, Anika had started to note down how to start her firm here. She is preparing a blue print of exactly what need to be done and how to, just like the way she started her firm in Kolkata.

It was evening time and Anika was sitting at the pool side. Anika was talking to Neha through Skype and she was happy the way Neha was confidently managing the firm. She cut the call when Pinky had called her. She immediately stood up but Pinky asked her to sit down and she sat next to her.

A: Aap ko kuch kaam tha?

Pin: Tu bank kab jaa rahi hai Anika?

A: Kal subah jaa rahi hoon!

Anika is going to the bank to apply for a loan for her start up firm. She was confidant that she could get the loan proving to the success of her already running firm in Kolkata.

Pin: Anika, agar tum bura na manu toh ek baat kahu?

Anika nodded.

Pin: Tujhe bank loan ki zaroorat nahi hai beta..Hum sab hai tere saath! Tum samajh rahi ho na!

A: Ji..but I will be uncomfortable then aunty! I can manage myself! Aap takleef mat kijiye.

Pin: Theek hai! But I have a complaint!

A: Did I do anything wrong aunty!

Pin: Ha! Bohot badi galati ki hai tumne! Apni mom's ko koun aunty kehta hai? Tum bhi mujhe ma bolo na jaise Gauri bulati hai jethani ji ko!

Tears rolled down Anika's eyes. She never had a motherly figure in her life. And now when Pinky asked her to call as ma, she couldn't stop her feelings. The pain she felt all these years without having a mother came out of her eyes as tears. She immediately hugged Pinky and cried her heart out. Pinky remembered how she used to criticize Anika and felt ashamed but now promised to herself to shower motherly love for this girl.

A: I am so sorry..Pinky..maa!

Pinky broke the hug and wiped Anika's tears.

Pin: Oh my mata! And maafi's toh mujhe tumse maangni hai beta! Meine tumhare saath jo kiya woh bohot galat tha! Please apni ma ko maaf kardo! Mein Tia ko apni beti mana tha aur mein tumhari achai dekh nahi payi! Please maaf kardo mujhe!

Pinky folded her hands in front of her and looked down but Anika stopped her.

A: Ma should only give blessings..She shouldn't ask for forgiveness!

Pinky caressed Anika's hair and kissed her forehead.

Pin: Mein na mata rani se prayers karti hoon ki tum dono humesha happy's raho!

Gauri, Jhanvi and dadi smiled seeing the bond between Pinky and Anika. Dadi just prayed to God to maintain happiness in this house.

*****

Shivaay used to come home late. A problem had occurred in Raichand's deal and his whole focus is to rectify the mistake and make the deal smooth. By the time he reaches the mansion, Anika used to sleep. Though a selfish part of his heart yearned that Anika to wait for him at the door step, he used to push the thought away.