45. Happy moments!

Anika is busy in shifting her things to Shivaay's room. She wanted to surprise him by the time he comes home. Maria was helping her. She smiled seeing Anika happily doing everything. Shivaay will he very much happy today, she thought and helped her in shifting. It took two hours for Anika to shift all her things. She smiled at the thought of how he will react at evening. But she wasn't satisfied. There was something missing in the room.

A: Maria auntie, do you also feel there is something missing?

M: No dear!

A: Auntie, you said you have some personal work at home right! You can go..

M: Okay..But call me if you need any help!

She nodded and later on Maria left. Again she moved to their room and sat on the bed and began to inspect the room carefully. She was observing everything in detail. An idea strike her and she smiled widely. Taking out her phone, she first searched for something and later called Shivaay. He immediately lifts the call.

A: Hii..Shivaay..umm..aap..busy hai?

S: No..bolo kya baat hai?

A: I want to go out for shopping!

S: Abhi? mm..Not a problem..Give me an hour. I will wrap up my work and come home.

A: Shivaay..There is no need for you to come..Mera matlab hai..I need to purchase some personal things..

S: Ohh..okay..George will be there for your security.

A: But Shivaay..What is the need? I can manage.

S: No arguments on this Anika. You are not going out without security!

A(sugary voice): Please!

S: No way Anika!

She cut the call after calling him as bagadbilla but a smile formed on her face. She missed this. Calling him with different names and those endless fights.

A: I hope you will like the surprise Shivaay!

*****

Shivaay was beyond happy. He was really waiting for moments like these when she will call him with these weird names. He was thankful to God that he had given back Anika to her and all his small wishes are turning true in form of her. But one thing which isn't in his hands is his self control. His patience is decreasing and is hanging on by a fine thread. He doesn't want to do anything right now that could make her turn her back towards him again.

S: I hope I can control myself!

Seeing their picture on his phone screen he smiled remembering their old moments spent. Later on he also informed George to take proper care regarding her security.

*****

Anika was all ready to go and she saw George was waiting for her at the entrance. She rolled her eyes seeing him. She instructed watchman to look on Leo. She started her way towards the place. It took three hours for her to complete all her works. Though she was tired, she was happy at the thought of thinking about him. Once she reached back home, she indulged herself in setting things right.

Soon it was evening and time for Shivaay to come home. She already prepared dinner for them and was watching TV. She was all excited when she heard the door bell. And she saw Shivaay hiding his face behind a flower bouquet. A soft giggle escaped her lips and she snatched the bouquet from him.

S: Someone is very much happy today!

A: Yes I am!

S: Would love to know the reason!