27. Her apologies

After hearing to Tej, Anika drowned into world of guilt. She was shocked and ashamed of herself when she heard about Shivaay not involved in this incident. Tears flowed from her eyes. All the words she yelled on his face were running in her mind. Wiping her tears harshly, she ran towards the mansion to their room. All of them were shocked why was Anika running madly. They called her but she gave deaf ears to everyone.

She didn't find Shivaay and went towards pool but he wasn't there also. She ran towards study but stopped by Om.

O: Bhabhi what happened? Why are you running like this?

A: Shivaay kaha hai? Mujhe usse milna hai!

O: I saw him going out..But why did he come back home all of a sudden!

A: Woh..woh..

Seeing Anika stammering, Omkara understood and thought to not to ask her.

O: Don't worry bhabhi! I think he left to office. I will talk to him..You just take rest.

A: Om..If you don't mind then please call him once na!

Looking at the gloomy side of hers, Om called Shivaay and kept the call on speaker. She was waiting to hear his voice. Shivaay answered the call.

O: Shivaay kaha hai tu? Meine tujhe ghar se bahar jaate dekha! Is everything okay!

S(after few seconds): Theek hoon..I forgot a file at home!

O: Kaha hai tu abh?

S: Om..I am having a meeting now. Will talk to you later on!

The call was cut. Om looked at Anika who was looking down.

O: Bhabhi..please don't be sad! You know about him na! You have some rest!

Anika gave a small nod and Om helped her till the room. She thanked Om and moved inside locking the door. She moved towards the bed and sat there and she let her tears come out. She dug her face in her knees and began to sob like anything. The only thing that was running in her mind were to ask him apology immediately. She called him twice but he didn't answer the call instead he switched off his phone.

A: I am so sorry Shivaay! Please talk to me!

She cried a lot and didn't knew how she dozed off between her cries.

*****

It was in the evening that Anika woke up. Her eyes were burning because of her continuous crying. Moving towards the washroom, she freshen up and came out. She moved to call Shivaay but stopped when she heard a door knock. She immediately opened the door to see it was Pinky.

A: Ma, andar aaiye na!

P: Anika, tum theek ho na? Tumhari eyes ko kya hua?

A: Ma, mein theek hoon!

Anika chose not to answer because it would worry her.

P: Mein na yeh kehne ke liye aayi thi ki hum sab na ek marriage attends karne jaa rahe hai! Tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai na..tum agar kaho toh mein ruk jaati hoon!

A: No need ma! Please don't cancel your plans because of me!

P: Okay beta! Agar kuch chahiye toh phones karna! Take rests beta!

Anika smiled and Pinky left.

*****

Everyone except Anika were at the living area.

Pin: Kaam ho gaya hai!

It was Pinky's plan that to leave Shivaay and Anika alone in the mansion that they can talk. Tej had told them that maybe his help in her bank loan issue might have bought a fight and then Pinky thought of this plan and told to them all. Entire family instantly agreed.