46. One, forever!

A big hello to my dearest readers! Wishing you all a very very happy new year! May all your dreams come true. Lots of love..

Happy reading,

*****

It's been a one and a half month since Shivika arrived Canberra. They are very much happy with each other. While Anika is slowly falling for him, Shivaay is always supporting her. Their day starts and ends in each other's arms. They always find ways to be close to each other. They are behaving like newly weds, always being together. It's like they are enjoying honeymoon phase of their life. And the best part is that she is again calling him as billu ji. He was longing to hear that name from her.

Everything is good except Shivaay's self control. His intentional and non-intentional touches, surprising hugs and kisses are the perfect proof for his cheapdapan, as Anika describes his acts. Well the fact that he is has a beautiful wife is not at all helping. Many times he had this urge to make love to her but stops himself. He thanks his stars most of the times as situations interrupt him from proceeding further. He also spent times under cold showers to control his hormones.

For Anika, Shivaay is the person for whom she wants to share everything. Smile never leaves her face when she is with him. She eagerly listens whatever he says. The coffee time they share in the mornings is the best time for her. She always likes to cuddle with him. She is having this different glow on her face. Her soul feels relaxed and light. She sleeps peacefully and also gained a little weight, courtesy his pampering and love for her. She is happy that she had given a chance to him. She feels butterflies in her stomach when she feels his touch, his kisses. She gets all blushy blushy with his cheapda stunts.

What amazes her the most is that he never loses his smile on his face even she doesn't confesses those 3 magical words. Is his love selfless? She thinks sometimes. But in all this she forgot the point that she is showing her love for him through her actions. She wants him to win. To loose herself in his love. And as promised to him, she also wants to confess her love to him soon.

The change in both of them is clearly observed by Oberoi family also. Their closeness and their happy smiles made all their family members happy. All they want is Shivika to be happy always. At the beginning, their family had a doubt that whether they are pretending to be a happy couple for the sake of their family. But it was Shivaay who assured them that both of them are really happy and Anika is truly giving him a chance for him to win her.

Right now they are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Well its a Sunday and he is so happy that he could spend entire day with her. Pulling her more close to him, he inhaled her fragrance which made him smile. She also held him in a tight grip. Both of them looked like missing pieces of puzzle. She felt peace in his embrace while he is hiding himself in the safest place. He stirred in sleep and opened his eyes slowly. The first sight that he saw was her. His love. Seeing her sleeping peacefully makes him smile always.

He kissed her forehead and made her lie down on the pillow. Taking support of his elbow, he rested his face in his palm and looked at her. His other hand moved involuntarily to tuck those hair strands that were blocking his view. He was drowning himself in her. He slowly started to caress her lower lip with his thumb. She also woke up in a while to see him completely checking her out.

A: Good morning!

S: It's indeed a good morning!

A: Acha woh kaise?

S(husky voice): Because my lovely wife wished me Ani!

She smiled. He had been calling her Ani all of a sudden. When she asked what he replied was that he also wants to call her with another name like does. She likes the way he calls her Ani.