11. The meet

So sorry everyone for the long absence. The matter is that my relatives had come home for Dasara vacation and I was not able to write the update. So sorry dearies..!

Enjoy reading!

*****

Kolkata,

Anika is busy in wedding preparations of Aditya & Payal. Bhavya had become a friend of Anika during all the ceremonies. Bhavya used to secretly click her candid's and send to Shivaay. Oberoi's decided to meet her during the wedding. They were invited from the groom's side. The wedding is at evening and Anika is running here and there checking everything and talking to her assistants through her Bluetooth. Neha moves towards her with a cup of coffee.

N: Anika, you didn't had anything since morning! Have some coffee atleast!

A: Not now Neha, I have to look at mandap decorations also!

N: Not happening until you have this coffee along with cookies! Or else, I will complain to my junior boss Sahil!

Anika gave a small smile and both of them had cookies along with coffee. Indeed Anika is glad to meet a person like Neha who takes good care of her and also scolds her because of her negligence towards health, same like him. "Don't go there Anika! No!", she muttered and closed her eyes tightly to stop herself from those thoughts. She came back to reality when Neha tapped her shoulder.

N: Kya hua?

A: kuch nahi..woh..stage ke baare mein soch rahi thi!

N: Hey bhagwan, iss workaholic boss ka mein kya karu?

Anika smiled a little and shook her head.

A: Lets get back to work!

Neha nodded and both the ladies continued to work again. After all the work had completed, Anika started her scooty and began to drive. She was stuck at a signal and waiting eagerly to get home soon. Suddenly she felt someone noticing her and turned back. But she couldn't find out who because of huge traffic. Shrugging her thoughts, she focused on road and started her scooty when she saw green signal.

After half an hour, she reached back home. She again found a bouquet of red roses without any name card. There was only a note on which the words "from your well wisher" was typed. She ran towards the entrance and saw if anyone was present but there were none. She sighed and moved inside.

*****

Shivaay was smiling sitting in the car looking at her. When she ran towards the road to see who kept the rose bouquet there, he wanted to run back to her and hold her in his arms tightly. It took everything in him to not to go there.

S: Control Shivaay! You will be meeting her in evening! Don't behave like a crazy person!

He drove back to his private villa, after she entered inside her home.

*****

Anika got ready and was waiting for Sahil to come out of his room.

Anika's dress: