58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!

A year later,

Udaipur Palace,

All the Oberoi family members are celebrating the grand wedding of Rudra and Bhavya. Yes, it was a few months ago that Rudra had proposed her in front of his family and she being deeply in love with him said yes. As per the couple's request they decided the wedding to be a destination one. And as per Rudra's order to his sister in law, Anika was given the responsibility to plan their wedding. Since the time Anika started Ayka, she turned out to be successful event planner of the city.

Today is the day of their wedding and everyone are enjoying their beauty sleep to the maximum extent. Shivika are having a sound sleep when the tone of alarm disturbed Shivaay's sleep. He immediately switched it off to not to wake her up and looked at her all cuddled up in him. Pecking her forehead, he got up from the bed not disturbing her. He slowly caressed her cheek and she leaned into his touch.

The past few days were really tough on her. Being the wedding planner and the bhabhi of the couple was a difficult task but she as usual proved herself in managing all the work while Shivaay made sure she takes care of herself. He covered her properly in duvet and left to get ready not before taking her outfit along with his. She woke up after a while to see herself alone on the bed. She called his name but no response. She then saw a note on the side table,

A very good morning Mrs. Shivaay! Don't panic about work and don't search for me. Am busy in helping my very personal event manager with the mandap. Get ready soon.
P. S: Rudy needs your help though your hubby needs you the most!!!

Anika smiled and immediately left to washroom. Soon getting ready she left to Rudra's room to see him doing push up's on floor. Rolling her eyes, she called him only to see his almost-on-the-verge-of-crying face.

Ru: Bhabhi...

A: What did you do to yourself Rudy?

Ru: Bhabhi sab kuch khatam ho gaya..Mera oh my maata ho gaya! Bhabhi please help me..

He hugged her and she began to caress his hair making him calm down.

A: Huh!! Acha listen..everything is fine! And stop crying. Do you want to look like bandar today?

Meanwhile Om entered inside to see his drama and Anika's helpless look. Time to take things in his hands, he thought.

Om: Kya ho raha hai yaha?

Ru: O, please help me O! My big brother, please help me...sab kuch khatam ho gaya..

He was on the verge of crying when Om slapped his head.

Ru: Kyu maar rahe ho? Meri shaadi hai aaj!

O: Just shut up and stop this drama! Why are you crying like a frightened kid going to school? Chup chap jao! We all have works too!

Ru: But mei..

Om(with a angry look on his face): Chup chap jao and ready ho jao! I don't want to listen a word more!

Ru: Theek hai, I will get ready...Don't scare me. Waise bhi mein darta nahi hoon!

Om, Anika left and laughed their heart out. Later on Anika moved to the mandap area to see Shivaay ordering Khanna and Madhu, her assistant in Ayka. Seeing Anika, he smiled and moved towards her.

A: Shivaay everything is same the way we decided. Thank you thank you so much!

S: It's you who did everything Ani. Thanks to you for everything! But still if you want to thank me, you can do it in other ways too. You know, romantic wala thanks chalega!