10. Meeting Sahil

Congratulations to everyone who had guessed the right person! Waise koi gifts nahi milega for the right answer 😉

Enjoy reading,

*****

Shivaay reached back the private villa and Omru, Gauri and Bhavya were waiting for him. Seeing Omru, his face formed a wide smile and hugged them. Om hugged him back tightly.

O: You seem to be very much happy?

S: I saw her!

O: Are you serious? What did she say? What happened actually?

Ru: Say from the start bhaiyya!

Shivaay smiled at the over-excitement of his brothers. Of course he knew the duo loved Anika as their own sister. The way both supported Anika still runs in his mind. Rudra's hateful words that day when truth was revealed came into his mind. A small tear escaped from his eyes.

Omru: Kya hua Shivaay bhaiyya?

S: Kuch nahi!

He once again hugged both of them. After a while the trio parted.

G: Bade bhaiyya, abh bataiye kya hua?

S: I went to Anika's home and saw her from far away!

Everyone's jaw dropped.

Ru: You should have met na bhaiyya!

S: Rudra, understand the situation! Its almost 3 years that we were separated, not 3 days to just go and meet her.

G: Matlab kya hai bhaiyya? Will you not meet her?

S: Meine aisa nahi kaha hai Gauri! I will meet her but first I want to make things right!

All: Matlab?

S: I want to win her back! For that I should be forgiven!

O: Lekin uske liye tujhe bhabhi ke paas jana hoga na!

S: First I have to be forgiven by Sahil! I broke his trust Om! I had promised to Sahil that I will never ever let Anika cry! But I failed..Sab se pehle mujhe agar maafi maangna hoga toh woh Sahil se!

Ru: So, what are you going to do now bhaiyya!

S: I am going to meet Sahil after his school completes today!

Om: Shivaay, be careful! Sahil isn't like any other kid! All of us know what bhabhi means to him! I was thinking to come along with you!

Ru: I am also coming along with you guys! Don't deny bhaiyya!

Shivaay nodded. He left to his room and took out his phone and contacted someone. After the call, he smiled.

S: I will meet you soon!

*****

The three brothers along with Gauri, Bhavya started towards Sahil's school.

Ru: You know Gauri bhabhi, Sahil na didi se bohot pyar karta hai! And you know Sahil bohot smart hai!

O: You remember Rudra, how he helped us in finding clue!

Ru: Mujhe woh movie ka naam yaad nahi aa raha hai! Bohot funny naam tha!

S: Phukat raja!

He giggled remembering Anika and he running in the chawl to find the poster, Anika and him sharing cotton candy. Omru gave a teasing look to Shivaay and he grabbed his phone pretending to work. Soon they reached Sahil's school. All the four of them were waiting for him. Soon the end bell rang and all kids began to run towards the gate.