53. Marriage!

Shivika reached downstairs and everyone burst into laughter seeing their drenched looks.

Ru: Seems like they took my words very seriously!

S: Yeh sab tumhare wajah se ho raha hai!

A: Aap ne mujhe gussa dilaya hai!

S: Toh paani phekti ho Panika?

A: Mera naam mat bigadiye! If you remember, you also did the same billu ji!

S: You know what, tumse baat karna hi bekar hai!

A: Oh hello..Aap se baat karke mujhe bhi koi car nahi milega!

S: What?

Pin: Oh my maata! Bas karo tum dono! Shivaay, kyu meri bahu ko tang kar raha hai?

S: Mom, not you please! Can't you see what she did? It might have pained a lot!

A: Shivaay mein theek hoon! Ek choti si tattoo ke liye aap ne itna bada fight shuru kar di? I did it because I wanted to!

Shivaay was about to say something when dadi pulled both of their ears while the duo squealed.

D: Bas khatam kar de! Tum dono ko shaadi karni hai ya nahi?

Both of them nodded.

D: Toh ladai band karo! Pehle pati patni ban jao uske baad ladna!

She left them and both rubbed their ears.

D: Billu, Anika puttar..tum dono shaadi hone tak alag kamre mein rahoge!

S: What? But why?

Pin: Kyunki yeh rasam hai!

Jhanvi: Anika, I already shifted your bag to guest room..So tum dono ki shaadi hone tak, you have to be in separate rooms. And no more meeting each other in private!

Anika was about to say something when Gauri, Bhavya took her away to talk about preparations. Shivaay's face fell down. Om noticed it and moved towards him.

Om: Ek din ki toh baat hai! Relax man!

S: Matlab?

Om: What I meant to say is that, muhurat for your marriage is day after tomorrow! So adjust for a single day!

Ru: You have to thank me for this bhaiya! I only told dadi to find a good muhurat in nearby dates! Warna aap toh Desperate Singh Oberoi ban jayenge!

Om: As if he isn't now!

Omru hi-fied and laughed seeing his face.

S: Shut up! And Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi, I will take my revenge for sure when your time arrives!

Flicking his hair, he moved to his room with a frown never leaving his face.

*****

Shivaay was laying down on the bed but sleep was far away from him. He was missing her so much. Remembering the way she confessed her feelings in front of everyone made his smile grew wide. She made him feel special, feel protected and this was very new to him. But right now, he needed her beside him. He wants to lock her in his arms so that none can separate them. And right now he isn't able to sleep properly because of her absence. He saw the time and it showed 12. Deciding to be with her, he started moving towards her room. He slowly entered the room being careful to not to make any noise and saw her sleeping peacefully. He shook his head in disbelief.

S: She is lady khumbkaran for sure! Here I am missing her like hell and she is sleeping happily!

He lied down next to her and saw her opening her eyes. Seeing him she was about to shout but he placed his hand on her mouth.