59. A good news!

First of all a very big sorry for not updating. I was at my nani's place and it was very difficult to update with all my younger cousins. Started to work on the update as soon as I reached my home. Hope all will understand.

Happy reading,

*****

It's been a week that Rudra and Bhavya got married and all the Oberoi family came back to Mumbai. All the post wedding rituals were completed along with a grand reception of the couple. Rudra was very excited that he and his wife are going to honeymoon. Shivaay and Om did everything to disturb their romance in the name of revenge.

All the family gathered in dining area for breakfast. Dadi sat on the head chair and all were waiting for the brothers to bring breakfast. Obros and Obahus made a deal to prepare breakfast on alternate days. Tej, Shakti were talking about business while Pinky, Jhanvi were gossiping about random topics. The younger Obahus were busy in discussing about shopping plans as Bhavya would be leaving to honeymoon this weekend. Leo as usual is at its place enjoying its food.

Soon Shivaay entered the dining followed by Omru. The trio sat next to their partners and maids served breakfast to all. Shivaay looked at Anika to see her busy talking to Bhavya. He slowly placed his left hand in her lap and she immediately looked at him.

A: What?

S: Nothing..I needed my wife's attention to me!

A(with a blushy smile): Wasn't last night enough Mr?

S: Of course not! And stop blushing..Dil to karta hai utha ke le chalu!

A: Why do you always remain on cheapda track?

S: There are two reasons actually! Firstly I am a cheapda and secondly my wife is the most unromantic person. And that's the reason I have to be on that track to balance my wife's share.

Anika rolled her eyes in disbelief. She tried to remove his hand but in vain. She looked at him to see him giving a naughty grin. She then placed her left hand above his hand and began to eat. All had their breakfast and were ready to go to their work places. Anika moved to porch with Shivaay after the duo pampered Leo. Anika began to move towards her car but only to be stopped by her husband.

A: What?

S: I can drop you!

A: Shivaay, I can drive too..I first need to go to office, then to resort to..

S(cut her): Okay..I don't need to know your day plan! You know sometimes I feel I did mistake by teaching you to drive! At least let chauffeur drive, you can have a relaxing drive.

She punched in his stomach and turned to move, but he pulled and took her in a tight hug.

S: Drive safe Panika! Love you!

A: Love you too bhagad billa!

He frowned hearing it and she mumbled tit for tat. Kissing on her forehead, they parted and she started her car and waved a bye to him. He moved towards his car when her car was completely out of his sight.

*****

As Anika entered her office, she was greeted by her assistants and Madhu told the day's schedule. She entered her cabin and first noticed

There were two weddings and three birthday parties that she was organizing in the following weeks and it kept her busy. Organizing weddings made her famous along with the contacts that were given by Jhanvi, Pinky helped Ayka to grow easily. Soon Madhu entered her cabin and the duo made their way to the resort that needs to be checked for a wedding that she needs to organize. Madhu filled in the details of the couple's requests and changes while Anika heard the latter clearly. They reached the resort and talked to the manager and the trio checked the place and Madhu noting all the points as dictated by Anika.