22. Her welcome

Oberoi Mansion,

Anika entered inside along with Shivaay after performing her grah-pravesh. She is still confused to see all of them welcoming her with a wide smile on their faces. Sahil was also smiling seeing everything. He then understood that giving chance to SSO wasn't a bad decision. He could see their love for her in their eyes. Shivaay was continuously looking at her. He could clearly see confusion in her eyes. He realized what might be going on in her mind and thought to talk to her. Anika then looked at him and again looked down. She tried removing her hand from his grip but he instead tightened his hold on hers. Dadi moved towards Anika. Shivika bent down and took her blessings and then from all the elders. Anika was again shocked when all elders blessed her happily.

D: Anika, tujhse bohot baatein karni hai! Lekin tum sab thak chuke ho! Billu, Anika ko andar leke jaana! Hum sab kal baat karenge.

All nodded and Rudra took Sahil to the room where he previously used to stay. Sahil being tired lied down on the bed and Rudra covered him with comforter. He was about to go when Sahil called him.

Ru: Kya hua Sahil?

Sa: Thank you!

Ru: Kisliye?

Sa: Yeh sab keliye..I never thought that everyone would be this happy when didi will arrive here!

Rudra smiled and kissed Sahil's forehead.

Ru: Give some time! Bhabhi will also smile! Because my khidkitod bhabhi will be back soon. Good night Sahil!

Sa: Good night bhaiyya!

*****

Shivaay opened his room door and Anika moved inside and he followed her. Anika is remembering all those moments she had shared with him. The way she was brought in a box to his room, the way both used to fight like cats and dogs, their water fights. She looked at the espresso machine and remembered how she spilled the kaali coffee on his shirt. She then looked towards the pool area remembering the way both threw each other into pool. She also remembered the date arranged by Omru and seeing the bed she remembered the night they shared.

Shivaay was also remembering the same. His room looked good with her presence. He always had a doubt that if he could see her again in this room and now a big smile formed on his face. Seeing her in this room with him made him feel complete. He is very much thankful to her to give him a chance and he thought to never let her shed a tears of pain. Anika turned towards him.

A: My luggage..

S: Khanna is bringing them inside Anika!

Anika nodded.

S: Are you hungry? Tumne flight mein bhi theek se nahi khayi!

A: I am not feeling to eat anything now..I am tired!

Shivaay nodded and Khanna knocked their door. Khanna placed their luggage inside and left the place. Anika took her luggage and placed it on the couch. Taking her clothes, she moved towards the washroom ignoring his gaze. Shivaay moved towards the bed side cupboard and dragged the draw open. He then carefully placed the black box which had her mangalsutra inside. He decided to make her wear it tomorrow. When he heard footsteps, he immediately closed the draw and closed the door of cupboard.

Anika came out in a loose pink kurti and white pajama wiping her face with a towel. She looked at Shivaay and then at then silently placed her luggage to one side.

S: Raat bohot ho chuki hai! You can unpack them tomorrow!

She nodded and settled down on the couch to sleep.