57. Maha Aarthi!

Anika completely immersed herself in organizing maha aarthi. She wanted everything to be perfect and classy. Having worked as Shivaay's wedding planner in the past made her understand the family's taste and the grandeur with which they present themselves to the outer world and she has to match everything to their expectations. She never let herself compromise on anything and is working hard. As usual Omkara took the responsibility of preparing the idol. Gauri helped her in choosing colors for decorations and Anika felt really impressed by her choices. In all this, Shivaay is always with her helping and supporting her in all the decisions she makes. And with the complete support from her family she felt much of the burden removed from her shoulders.

Right now she was taking Jhanvi's help in finalizing the guest list to send the invites. Meanwhile Shivaay also came there and sat next to her. Once both of them approved the guest list, Shivaay gave the list to Khanna and ordered him regarding invitation works. Once Khanna left, Anika looked at him angrily. Jhanvi also left seeing her looking at him and covered her mouth to suppress her laugh.

S: What?

A: You always instruct Khanna to do works on my behalf. This is not fare. I like to do my works on my own.

S: I know it Ani but listen you need break now. You are not taking care about your health which I don't like. So now tum wahi karogi joh mein kahunga!

A: Tadibaaz bhagad billa!

She left to their room while he moved to kitchen to prepare coffee for her. Once done he moved to their room to see her writing something. Sitting next to her he gave her coffee cup to which she nodded no and continued her work. He just snatched book from her and gave the cup.

A: Aap ki problem kya hai?

S: Nothing! Just have this coffee and relax for a while.

She had her coffee and relished it by closing her eyes. He laughed seeing her expressions and wiped off the foam from her lips. She just rested her head on his chest and hugged him. He began to caress her hair and she felt relaxed.

S: This is why I tell you to take some rest! Lekin nahi, tum kaha meri baat manogi..

A: Now don't scold me.

S: Fine!

A: Sab kuch theek se hoga na?

S: I trust my Ani completely and everything goes fine!

A: I never thought I will marry that person who broke queue line at the temple!

S: And I never knew that I will be married to the person who broke my ego!

A: Wakt kitna ajeeb hai na. We used to hate each other back then but now we

S: Love each other!

Pecking her forehead, he continued caressing her hair. Meanwhile he saw Khanna who was about to knock the door but he nodded no and mouthed to come later on. The latter smiled and left. Looking at her all safe in his arms he smiled and held her tightly to himself.

S: I love you!

*****

Oberoi Mansion is beautifully decorated like a bride on the day of maha aarthi. Dadi ordered to organize a puja at home as this would be the first time for Anika joining maha aarthi as the eldest daughter in law. She was busy making sure everything is properly arranged. Pinky looked at her and rolled her eyes.

Pin: Oh my maata Anika, tum abh tak tayar nahi hui? Pata hai na abh ghar mein puja hai. Meri bahu sabse beautifuls lagna hai, samjhi!

A: Ha ma bas kaam khatam karke ready ho jaungi!