33. Travel dairies(i)

Next morning,

Anika reached downstairs to see Shivaay reading newspaper while having his espresso.

A: Good morning Shivaay!

Its then he noticed her and smiled when he saw her rubbing her eyes cutely.

S: Good morning!

He patted the place next to him. She nodded and sat next to him and again closed her eyes leaning more into couch.

S: Someone needs a strong coffee I guess!

On hearing no response, he turned to her to see her already in deep sleep. A small giggle escaped from his mouth seeing her cute face and left towards kitchen to prepare coffee for her.

He remembered all the previous day's incidents and smiled. When she accepted him as her friend, he was on cloud nine. A part of him wanted Anika to stay in his room with him always. But he understood reality and that was Anika still getting uncomfortable on the mere mention of their marriage and their relationship as husband-wife. And the only way to erase this awkwardness is to enter her heart slowly and winning her trust. He promised to himself to do everything that makes her comfortable with him. Only thing that he had to do is be patient and to understand her point of view. Holding the coffee cup, he moved towards her and shook her. A frown formed on her face as she woke up while he laughed seeing her condition.

S: Wake up khumbkaran!

A(angrily): I am not khumbkaran! I was just tired okay.

Shivaay raised his hands in surrender making her giggle. She took the coffee cup and inhaled the aroma giving a dreamy sigh. He adored all her acts with a smile.

S: Are you still tired?

A: I am fine.

S: Good to know that! Then get ready soon. We will explore this city!

A: Alright! Lekin hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Shivaay pretended to think and inched close to her. Anika gasped when he slowly tucked her hair and moved towards her ear.

S(huskily): It's a secret! Shouldn't be revealed!

He then stood up and smirked seeing her still zoned out. Poking her shoulder, he called her name. It's then she came back to reality.

A: Huh?

S: I think we need to get ready soon! You can dream about my handsome face later on!

A: What? I did not do anything like you said.

S(mishevious smirk): Okay!

A: Shivaay..I didn't dream about you!

S: And I said its okay Anika!

He left towards his room leaving an angry Anika behind. Only he knows how much he enjoyed irritating her.

*****

Shivaay got ready in a blue jean and a formal white shirt and was talking to Maria. For him, Maria is not only a house help but also a good well wisher. She knows everything that happened to him and the elderly woman always takes care of him like her own child. He doesn't even know how and when did he share his pain to her but felt relieved after taking his heart out. Right now she was saying about some nearby places and preparing breakfast.

Shivaay sat on the bar stool and helping her. Meanwhile Anika arrived into kitchen to see both of them discussing. Shivaay smiled as unknowingly both of them were color coordinated.

A: Good morning aunty!

M: Good morning dear! How are you feeling now? Tired?

A: I am fine! Thank you!