52. I love you too!

Finally saw Never Kiss Your Best Friend and I totally loved it! I completed watching all the episodes in a go! But my favorite character would always be Shivaay Singh Oberoi only! Anyways, here's the update you all are waiting eagerly for..

Happy reading,

*****

Next morning,

Shivaay kissed Anika's forehead as he got up from sleep. Tucking those loose strands behind her ear, he stared his sleeping beauty, his lady khumbkaran. Seeing her sleeping without any tension of anything makes him feel bliss. And that's when he again promised to himself to keep her happy always.

S: I love you Ani!

He kissed her cheek and smiled seeing her frowning. Rubbing her eyes to wipe off her sleep, she saw him staring at her.

A: Morning morning taading me haan?

S: You mean to say I am checking you out?

A: Ha wahi..

S: Waise I can check you out! Biwi hai tu meri!

A: Cheesy much SSO!

S: Mistake wifey...It's love much ASSO!

Blushing slightly, she hugged him hiding her face in his embrace.

S: Zyada blush mat karna!

A: Aap ko kaise pata?

S: So you were blushing! Shivaay Singh Oberoi's guess is always right okay! Anyways, wait at the pool side..Your hot husband would love to share hot coffee with you!

A(murmuring): Khud ki tareef toh kabhi band hi nahi karte! Egoistic tadibaaz bagadbilla!

S: I heard it!

A: Good for you!

Both of them laughed and later on shared some sweet moments with the coffee-espresso pair. Soon Shivaay got ready to go for office though he didn't wish for. Anika was controlling her laugh seeing his face.

S: Yeh galat hai! I came here to spend some time with everyone..Lekin nahi, bade papa and dad decided to not let me relax! Yeh meeting bhi aaj hi hona tha! And Rudra, he can relax and spend time with you Ani! Why not me? Mumbai aate hi mera romantic life ka end ho gaya hai!

A: Acha Shivaay abh relax bhi kijiye na! Itna gussa kyu?

S: Tum toh mujhse baat hi mat karo! Why couldn't you tell them to let me stay at home?

A: Haww..Aise kaise kahungi?

S: Then don't talk to me!

A: Ek meeting ki toh baat hai! Complete it and come home soon! Isme itna gussa hone wali kya baat hai?

S: Tum toh samjhogi nahi! Bilkul bhi nahi!

Anika hugged him and he immediately wrapped his hands around her.

A: Now stop frowning, go to office and attend the meeting, and then come home! Will be waiting for you!

S: I love you!

A: Jaanti hoon! Bye!

Both moved towards out and he turned towards her side. She raised her eye brows asking what happened and he nodded nothing and showed his cheek for her. She pecked his cheek and hugged him tightly. He laughed at her antics and pecked on top of her head.

S: I think if you can give me some more sweet dishes, I can go to office happily!

A: Aap na certified cheapda hai! Get lost!