3. The past

Kolkata,

Anika went for a morning walk to the nearby park. It was her routine every Sunday. Even Sahil accompanies her regularly but he had told that he was sleepy and not to disturb him.

Anika feels relaxed every time she goes for walk looking at the greenery and the pleasant environment.

After a few rounds of jog, she sits on the bench and looked at kids playing and old people chatting in groups. But one scene caught her attention where a couple is going for a walk. The person placed his hand around his wife's shoulder and helping her to walk. It seemed that the lady is pregnant.

Unknowingly tears began to fall from her eyes. Not wanting to show her state to anyone she rushed back to her home. Sahil was reading newspaper and waiting for her. Seeing him she immediately wiped her tears and faked a smile.

S: Good morning didi!

A: Good morning! Mein fresh hokar aati hoon!

S: Didi! You remember I am going to my friends home for birthday party!

A: ha yaad hai! I already packed the gift! Lets have our breakfast and I will drop you!

S: No need didi! Rahul said that I can go with them!

A: Lekin tum dono kaise jaoge?

S: Didi, his father has some work in the same way and uncle said he will drop us! You relax!

A: Okay baba!

She gave a small smile and left to her room to have a quick shower. Meanwhile, Sahil also got ready and both of them had breakfast. Sahil saw Anika's pale face.

S: Didi, if you are not feeling well I can stay back!

A: I am fine! There is no need to cancel your plan okay!

She gave a small smile and he nodded. Soon Sahil left with his friend after instructing Anika to take care and have her medicines on time. She nodded. After Sahil left, Anika moved to her room and stood before the mirror. She looked at herself.

Anika slowly placed her right hand on her stomach. Not able to stand anymore, she fell on the ground and cried hard remembering the past drowning herself in guilt.

The Past:

It all started the day after Shivaay saved Anika from Daksh. He was feeling guilty for not trusting her and lashing out bitter words at her. He knows his apology can't remove the pain he gave to her. He was not able to see her face that was accusing him and he spent more time at office. Omru saw the tension building up between them and decided to plan a date at Oberoi Mansion itself. No elders were present and Omru thought it would be right time to put their plan into action. Anika went to meet her friend Chanda.

Even Tia was not present at home as she was called by her mom to plan something very big. Omru arranged everything near pool.

Om: Hum toh sab kuch arrange kar diya! Lekin how to make these both meet?

Ru: Leave it to me!

Rudra immediately called Shivaay informing him that Anika fell unconscious while doing some work. Shivaay immediately rushed towards Oberoi Mansion. Rudra called Anika and informed the same that Shivaay fell unconscious.

Shivaay reached first and is searching for her. Hearing Anika's screams near pool he ran and saw Anika all fit and fine. Seeing Shivaay, Anika hugged him tightly.

A: Shivaay where were you? What happened? Aap..aap behoosh the na..Aap theek hai na!

S: Anika nothing happened to me! Rudra called me and said that you fell unconscious..Tum theek ho na! Mein abhi doctor ko bulata hoon!