6. Longing heart

Mumbai,

Shivaay was sitting at the bench looking at the calm sea. He had completed his work and thought of spending some time in beach. He didn't feel like going home. He took out their photograph and caressed the image. How nice it could be if she would also be with him here to enjoy the moment? He thought and smiled sadly. At this time, he is not Shivaay Singh Oberoi, but Shivaay! A person responsible for his own destruction.

Shivaay opened the dairy and starts writing.

I hope where ever you are, you would be fine and happy Anika...Shivaay haar gaya hai Anika! Shivaay lost himself to Shivaay Singh Oberoi! I think Shivaay Singh Oberoi is born only to handle business and for his family. And I am sorry for not considering you as my family. Everything happened because of me Anika! It's only because of my guilt that I destroyed us and the symbol of happiness! I am just breathing Anika..But seems that breathing also is difficult when you are not with me.

Tears escaped from his eyes. Slowly he thought about the past.

Flashback:

It's the night when Shivaay forced Anika to divorce her. He saw the broken condition of hers. Her eyes were begging him to stop everything but he was helpless. He felt ashamed of himself to again use Sahil in this and when he asked her for alimony even after knowing about her. He felt as if someone was piercing his heart with needles when Anika madly searched for a pen to sign those papers. He deserved her slap. He deserved more than that and he knew that.

He felt like yelling her name to stop her and taking her in a tight hug, not letting anyone to separate them. When she was walking away from him, he felt vulnerable. When she said to Rudra that she isn't his bhabhi anymore, he felt like shouting no. With each step she was taking towards the exit, he felt difficult to breathe.

Rudra looked at his brother with disgust. Om was trying to support Rudra. He himself was angry at Shivaay. He lost the ability to think whats right or wrong.

Rudra let go of Om and stood in front of Shivaay.

Ru: Congratulations Mr. Oberoi! You were finally successful in doing what you wished to! You always wished to see her loose na! You did it..Congratulations! From this moment, you are not my Shivaay bhaiyya! I lost my bhaiya and bhabhi together..I am folding my hands in front of you! At least let her live peacefully from now on Mr. Oberoi! I hate you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

He ran away to his room.

Om: Jo baatein mein kehna chahta tha, Rudra ne keh diya! I used to say that you are my brother to the entire world with pride..But today you had shown your true side! Live your life happily..

He was dead. Seeing the hatred and disgust in their eyes towards him. He felt the most unluckiest person in this world. Dadi tried to go but Shivaay stopped her.

Dadi: Mere raaste se hat jao Shivaay!

Dadi never called him Shivaay. Hearing that from her, he felt to kill himself. She pushed Shivaay gently and left to her room. Pinky tried to say something but Shakti glared her and took her away. Tej left simply while Jhanvi gave a shameful look to him and moved to her room.

Shivaay moved back to his room. All the memories he had with her, with his brothers were flowing in his mind. He locked the door and moved towards the cupboard. He saw Anika's sari that dadi had gifted her. He could sense Anika's fragrance on the sari. He finally let himself break down, clutching the sari close to him. Not to disturb anyone, he muffled up his sobs by digging his face into the sari.