43. Understanding their relation

Anika was sitting at the pool side. She had just sent lunch to Shivaay and began to think about her confused life. She is still remembering those words that he said while leaving to office. The way he said I am with you melted her heart. She came out of her trance when she felt her dress pulled. She looked down and saw Leo. Anika smiled widely. She gently took Leo in her arms and the he licked her cheeks. Anika smiled and pecked the his head.

A: Leo, I don't know what to do! Do you think I have to give him a chance? Can I be happy after what all happened?

Leo barked and Anika patted him.

A: My Leo is hungry right! Lets get you something!

Anika moved inside with Leo and took out the dog food for him. Anika smiled seeing him. Doesn't know why but being with Leo always makes her happy. She heard her phone ringing and saw the caller was Gauri. She immediately lifts the call.

G: Bhoujai, kaisi hai aap? Bade bhaiya kaise hai?

A: We are fine..Tu bata ghar pe sab kaise hai? Sahil theek hai na?

G: Hum sab bhi theek hai!

A: Dadi is taking her medicines on time right?

G: Yes bhoujai! You don't take stress..All are fine. And kal mein aur Omkara ji Sahil ke paas ja rahe hai! We are going for a movie tomorrow.

A: Pucca Sahil ne zidd kiya hoga! Humesha aise hi karta hai!

G: Our Sahil is a very good boy!

A: Acha theek hai kuch nahi kahungi usse..Khush!

G: Haan!

A: Gauri..If I ask you something, you won't feel bad right!

G: What are you saying bhoujai? You can ask me anything!

A: Gauri, I know how you and Om got married. Woh Rudra ne ek baar kaha tha mujhe! When Om asked forgiveness for what he did, did you immediately accept him Gauri?

Gauri understood the matter. When her own relation with Om was at stake, Shivaay had helped her. Now she will do anything for making her bade bhaiya and bhoujai reunite.

G: Nahi bhoujai..I didn't forgive him immediately. I still remember all those words he had yelled at me. But bade bhaiyya asked me to just let Omkara ji to earn his forgiveness from me. That's why I gave him a chance to prove himself. Ek baat bolu bhoujai, that was the best decision I took. Omkara ji did everything for gaining my forgiveness. At first I thought he was doing everything because bade bhaiyya asked him to do. But baad mein mujhe pata chala ki he was doing everything because he loves me. Agar aaj mein aur Omkara ji itna happy hai toh woh sirf bade bhaiya ke wajah se! He said that life is very short and we have to make our lives happy. Everyone's life is not perfect. But we have to try to make our lives perfect by understanding our partner. His life was a example for us. He was all alone in spite of having all of us. I personally saw how devastated he was 3 years back. He was only living bhoujai, long lost was his soul. But when he got to know that you were living in Kolkata and the first time he saw your picture, he smiled for the first time. Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai jab bhaiya ko aap ke baare mein pata chala toh woh apne room mein jakar aap ki mangalsutra pakad kar kaha ki I will earn your forgiveness and win your heart again.

A: Can I talk to you later on! I have some work.

G: Ji bhoujai. But please don't forget you have all of us on your side. I am glad that you asked this question. Aaj bade bhaiya ke wajah se hum bohot happy hai! If you both are happy that's enough for me!

Saying this she cut the call. Anika was speechless. Did her absence in his life made him that weak? At one point of her life she thought that he might have moved on and enjoying his life. But she was wrong. He was as broken as her. He was alone even having his entire family with him. Is she doing a right thing by not letting him allow her life? And above all what is she doing with herself? Is she happy after doing this? What right she had to stop herself from being happy? She remembered what Shivaay said to her. 'What matters is your happiness'. Was she happy by this behavior of hers? A big no. Then why should she be like this? She wants to become the old Anika. She wants to be happy. She wants to smile again. And above all she wants him to smile and be happy. For this she decided to do what her heart wants her to do. A wide smile formed on her face thinking about him and his confession.