31. A new journey

Two weeks passed very soon. Tej and Shakti looked after the visa arrangements of Anika personally. On the other hand Shivaay was handling all the office works properly with Rudra. He still doesn't understand why such a clause was mentioned regarding the deal in Canberra. He also thought of talking to the clients over there but didn't got time in adjusting all his schedules. He also ordered to make his pent house ready in Canberra and to make sure everything is perfect.

On the other side, despite of Anika's insistence, Gauri and Bhavya took her to shopping and they literally purchased everything. Even the elder ladies also insisted to do more shopping but she denied. A part of her was eagerly waiting for this journey to start. She will be alone with Shivaay and the thought itself is making her heart go crazy but her mind is warning her to be in limits.

Everyone were now happy that both of them could get some time alone and prayed to God to set everything right by the time they come back to India. And Rudra's secret wish was to hear the news of him becoming a chachu by the time they come back.

*****

Shivika would be leaving to Canberra in his private jet the next day and both were busy in packing their stuffs. Sahil was at Oberoi mansion as he wished to be with them. Right now Shivaay wasn't able to find something and getting very much irritated.

S: Anika, mera ties kaha hai?

A: I already packed them Shivaay!

S: You should have told me right?

A: Why are you getting this much irritated? Any problem?

S: Making sure everything is perfectly packed! What if something is missed?

A: Shivaay I properly arranged everything okay! We will miss nothing!

Anika moved towards espresso machine and prepared his black coffee and gave it to him.

S: I was about to prepare this.

A: I know why are you like this! You would be missing Omru and everyone right?

Shivaay nodded. After a long gap everything is good in his life and now he had to leave them because of business. But the only thing that Anika is on his side makes him smile. And even he is proud that Anika is assuring him that everything will be fine. He wants this happiness to stay life long.

A: Who used to pack when I wasn't here?

She asked looking everywhere but him.

S: Mom! I only bothered about my files and my laptop. And you know what, she used to scold me all the time. And just a while ago, I went to talk to mom but she pushed me out saying that she will not do any packing.

Anika giggled hearing him.

S: Passport and visa papers are with you right?

A: Shivaay, everything is fine. Now you don't eat my brain.

S: Talked to Sahil?

A: Yes, he said he will miss you more than me!

S: And Omru said they will miss you more than me!

And both of them again giggled. To see this smile on her face, he could do anything he thought. Omru who looked at them from the door left from there for privacy with a smile on their face.

*****

Next morning,

Shivika were ready and their luggages were already placed in cars. They took blessings from dadi and other elders. All the while they instucted Shivika to take good care of each other. Shivaay moved towards Pinky and hugged her tightly.