21. Travelling back

A week later,

Anika is doing all the packing. They would be leaving to Mumbai this afternoon in Shivaay's private jet. In this one week Anika had completed transfer formalities of Sahil. Shivaay helped her with paper work required for her event firm. She talked to Shivaay very less. She is really going to miss this place. It had been her home since past 3 years and she felt bad to leave this place which had given her hope and strength to live her new life. She will be going to her office today to wish them good luck and greeting them for last time. Neha would be handling all the events from now on. She will be really missing her team without whom she couldn't have been a successful event manager.

She moved out of her room towards the living area but stopped near a wall. She moved there and saw pictures of her, Sahil along with her team at office. She remembered the day when she organized a carnival and all the fun she had with Sahil. A smile formed on her face remembering all the fun she had with Sahil, Neha that day. Unknowingly her hand reached the photo frame to caress the image.

She was so pre occupied in her thoughts that she didn't observe Shivaay standing behind her. He looked at the way she was adoring every image. He took a decision to come here whenever she wishes to. He also want to go to her office to personally thank Neha. She was there with Anika when she needed support and care and he want to thank her for everything. Anika took a step back and while turning she bumped into him. He held her to prevent her from falling down. They had a eye lock for few seconds and Anika immediately stepped back coming into reality.

A: I didn't see you.

S: Its okay..

She turned to go but he stopped her.

S: Woh..tumne yeh photo frame pack nahi ki?

A: There are few frames in office also..I will pack them after coming home!

S: Shall we go?

A: Sahil had gone to Nikhil's house. He told me he also want to come to office. We will leave when he comes.

Shivaay nodded and both of them moved to living area and Anika switched on TV to not let the environment more awkward. She was watching news and Shivaay was looking at her from corner of his eye. He couldn't believe that this girl who was never interested to watch news was watching it. He then understood that 3 years brought a huge difference in her life and he promised himself to bring back the old Anika.

Soon Sahil reached and the trio left to Anika's office. Shivaay was driving and Anika sat next to him while Sahil at the back. Anika was seeing everything with a small smile on her face. Shivaay observed this and a smile formed on his face too. After they reached the office, Anika went into her cabin and was surprised. All her team was present there and her room was decorated with balloons and a cake was there on the table. She smiled at their sweet gesture.

Neha: Anika, kaisa laga surprise?

A: Bohot acha!

Vikram: So Anika, wait kyu kar rahi ho? Mere haath ka delicious cake hum sab ke liye wait kar rahi hai! Now cut the cake mam!

All giggled. Anika was dragged by them and she cut the cake. Shivaay was standing at a corner seeing her smiling. In a span of two years, all of them were close to her. He had observed this from the time he entered her life again. She is indeed very much different from him. Never ever he treated his employees but she took care of all of her employees. She is indeed a gem and he promised to himself to treasure this gem forever. Cake was distributed to all and Anika thought of giving a piece for him also but she was stopping herself. Sensing this, Sahil took it from her and gave to Shivaay. Anika took a sigh of relief. Shivaay looked at her and smiled. He was observing every action of hers.