54. Imperfectly perfect!

Shivika boarded their private jet for their way back to Canberra. All the family was a bit sad to see them leaving but happy on the thought that everything is fine between them. And as usual Shivaay held her hand in his when flight started to take off. She was admiring sky through window while he was looking at their clasped hands and it made him feel complete. He absent minded rubbed his thumb on back of her palm and rested his head on her shoulder.

S: This is perfect!

When he heard no reply from her, he felt her hold on his hand tightening. Getting up a little he made her face him asking what happened.

A: Nothing..Its just that when everything is fine between us we are being away from everyone. I know how much you miss our family at home.

S: You are my family Ani! Never ever forget that! Waise its good that we are going to be alone there..none can stop me from romancing my wife!

A: Such a cheapde you are! Always on that track only!

S: Someone is blushing!

A: Stop it!

S: How can I when my wife is trying to turn on my cheapda mode?

A: Chi..Leave me you cheapda!

S: No way I am going to do that!

Pulling her in his lap, he locked her in his arms. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

A: You were right billu ji! This is perfect!

S: I am always right Panika!

Giving a small playful slap on his chest, she dozed off.

*****

Shivika were driving back home and Anika is all excited to meet Leo and he smiled seeing her excitement. The way she becomes childish Anika from matured Anika amazes him. She waved her hand in front of him.

A: Kya hua?

S: I love you!

A: Woh toh mujhe pata hai!

S: Seriously Ani?

Anika nodded laughing and he rolled his eyes. As their car stopped, they saw Maria standing for them at the doorstep. Seeing Shivika, Leo ran towards them. Anika knelt down and started to cuddle him in her arms.

A: I missed you so much Leo! Did you? Isn't Leo a good boy?

Leo licked her cheek and she smiled widely. Maria greeted them and all went inside. They soon got freshened up and ate lunch. They together filled all the details to Maria regarding how their wedding was organized. Their day ended with playing with Leo and re arranging their wardrobe together.

*****

A week passed by and Shivika started to enjoy their newly married life. Everything was new. Though they were already married but these feelings are completely different. Right from waking up in each others arms to a sweet good night wish to each other, all the small gestures proved love for each other.

Both of them were sleeping peacefully with her head on his chest and his arms around her. He woke up due to alarm sound and switched it off immediately. His Panika is still sleeping soundly. She looked so beautiful right now wearing his kurta which made him remember the previous night. Shifting his kurta a little, he saw his love bites standing proudly claiming his mark on her. Kissing her forehead, he asked her to wake up for which she didn't respond. Shaking her a little he again called her. She responded but still had her eyes closed.

A: Shivaay please let me sleep na!

S: Mrs. SSO, remember you asked me to teach you car driving! And for that you have to wake up now!