40. Sparks of jealousy

Hello my lovely readers! I am very much happy to share the 40th update. A very very very big thank you for everyone who loved the story and expressed your feelings through votes and comments! Lots of love.

Happy reading!

*****

A week later,

Anika was playing with Leo after she made him eat his dog food and waiting for Shivaay. From the past week, Anika felt some unknown peace and happiness after talking with him. The pain and guilt she had been facing from 3 years got vanished after hearing to him. She couldn't believe that Shivaay had changed very much. There was a drastic change in his behavior. While the old SSO broke her into uncountable pieces, the new SSO is mending her and joining all those broken parts of her heart. But the only question that still runs in her mind is whether Shivaay was doing everything for her whole heartedly or for gaining forgiveness.

In this confusion, she wasn't able to take a step forward towards him but she stopped giving him cold shoulder. She is very slowly coming out of her shell and talking to him. Most of the time she talks to him through chats and asks him whether he had his lunch or not and to take care about himself while driving.

She moved downstairs when she heard the door bell ringing. She opened the door with a wide smile to see Shivaay. He just nodded and got in.

S: Anika can you prepare my black coffee please..My head is bursting!

She immediately placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. He smiled at her concern.

S: I am fine..Only a bit tired.

A: Just fresh up and I will bring dinner to your room.

S(murmurs): When you will call it our room Anika?

A: Kuch kaha aap ne?

S: No..nothing!

He immediately moved upstairs and Anika rushed to kitchen and prepared his espresso and dinner for him. After arranging them neatly in a tray and moved upstairs. She entered inside without knocking the door and was embarrassed to see Shivaay standing only with a towel on his body. She gasped in shock when saw him like that and immediately turned to opposite side.

A: Put on clothes Shivaay!

S: Why? Are you loosing your control?

He asked moving close to her and wrapped his arms around her taking her in a back hug. Her cheeks turned into pink and she tried to get out from his hold.

A: You aren't fine..Have dinner and take rest.

S: If someone isn't feeling well, you should not leave their side! Bohot buri baat hai yeh!

A: Shivaay..just go and get dressed.

S: As you wish wifey!

Giving a small peck on her cheek, he moved to dressing room with a playful smirk on his face. Anika placed her hand on the place he kissed and blushed deeply. Meanwhile Shivaay had dressed up in his kurta pajama. Both of them sat on the couch and she forwarded the plate to him. He pouted cutely.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi..

A: Then have dinner!

S: I will eat only when you feed me with your hands. Else forget dinner.

Her jaw dropped. What had happened to him? He is just doing drama like Rudra, she thought and smiled. He poked her shoulder. She raised her eye brows questioning what happened. To which he answered by pointing towards food and his stomach. She giggled. She took a morsel and forwarded to him. He smiled and started to eat from her hands. He was very much happy today.