drugin' | nine.

June 28, 2018

               Touring has officially begun for Shantey

               Touring has officially begun for Shantey. Her manager had her booked from when she woke up into the night of her performing from radio interviews about her EP, meet and greets, along with soundcheck. It may have been a lot, but she felt good to be back in her element and getting back to way she makes music anyway; creating a living for her sons and bonding with her fans.

Shantey currently finishes up in a radio interview and takes a photo with the radio host before she leaves with Anissa, and her tour manager Jasmine down to the vehicle parked out front. Sino opens the door for the women as they climbs into the SUV. The driver pulls off once everyone was inside.

Shantey phone chimes in her hand making her read the text. She scoffs, pinching the bridge of nose. "I'm really trying my best not to go insane."

Anissa looks over at Shantey. "Why you say that?"

"Remember I told you I asked to get Cruz since I'm on tour and not gonna be able to just come to New York..." When Anissa nods, she shown the hours-late response from Dave. "Fam said 'naw'. No period, no nothing. Just naw. This is what's going to make me flip out, seriously."

"Maybe y'all really should talk out whatever issue y'all have." Jasmine suggests from the backseat.

"Those two talking out their issues is arguing. Nothing will end well. They like oil and water." Anissa commented.

"Maybe, but they do need to at least try putting it to the side for Cruz." Jasmine begins to say, "I mean, they don't have to like each other but it's not about them. It's about that two year old that's missing his mother and wanting to see her just as much as he see his Father. A child involved. This has nothing to do with them anymore."

"Can y'all not talk as if I'm not here?" Shantey speaks up, "Thanks."

"I'm just saying, Shan. You know me and my daughter father situation. We had no choice but to put all of that aside for her. It's a sacrifice of being parents. Y'all ain't gotta be best friends or talk outside of it not being about Cruz. Just fix whatever enough to be in the same presence for him."