drugin' | sixteen.

August 13, 2018

Shantey lays on the bed as Tavon walks out of the conjoining bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and his body glistening with water from his shower a few seconds ago

Shantey lays on the bed as Tavon walks out of the conjoining bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and his body glistening with water from his shower a few seconds ago. Old Spice men's body wash scent fills the air. He looks at Shantey on her phone and chuckles lightly...

 He looks at Shantey on her phone and chuckles lightly

"Shouldn't you be packin?" Tavon asks, looking at her.

Shantey finally got her another house after her other was sold. It was time for her to move out on her own and have a place to stay so Cruz was able to visit her before Dave bring it up again.

"I'm gonna finish," she replies staring at his body. "New soap?"

"Yeah, Old Spice. You like it?"

"Yeah kinda smells like shea butter."

"Shea butter, baby," he sings causing Shantey to raise upward and laugh. "I gotta deal wit em. They got me tryin' sumthin free shit out."

Shantey watches as he drops the towel from around his waist. "You just don't give a damn do you?"

"What?" He chuckles as if he wasn't standing naked in front of her. He watches her nod down and he waves her off. "You saw me naked before; on soft and all."

"Yeah but... that's been eight years."

"And I ain't shrunk," he shrugs moisturizing his body with lotion. "You and Anissa talk yet?"

"No because I know my anger. I need a few weeks at least for right now." She finds herself eyeing his before she quickly looks away.

"You right about that. Some reason you swing first and ask questions later."

"But she my family, only reason I asked questions first."

"Already knowin'," he nods before watching her eyes stare at his dick again. "I listened to yo interview on Lip Service. Ion' think I told you."

Shantey clears her throat. "No, uhh, you didn't tell me."

"Now you know," he eyes her as he steps into his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. "Ion' feel no type of way bout you sayin' fam was better since I get whatchu was sayin'. We haven't had sex in eight years-"