drugin' | fifty.

January 28, 2020

               Successful and process of healing, she was emitted from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center a week after giving birth to her preemie newborn Ameer naturally and vaginally

               Successful and process of healing, she was emitted from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center a week after giving birth to her preemie newborn Ameer naturally and vaginally. Giving birth a month before she was dated to, Ameer had to remain in the neonatal intensive care unit until he's able to meet the milestones of doing everything on his own from eating, breathing, and staying warm. She's never given birth to a preemie; so leaving without her baby was not easy for her at all. She had to force herself to leave and trust the neonatal nurses to take care of her son the way she would if he was home with her.

All her prayers included the newborn coming home to her at his 36 week gestational age.

Sun beamed on the white, dark window tinted Audi Q7 drove down the gated neighborhood with the line of houses, and landscaped front yards. Nearing the specific house, the wheels slowed down as she pressed easily on the breaks and turned perfectly into the driveway behind the Bentley truck. Abruptly, the music stopped when she removed the key from the ignition and pushed open the door and stepping out with her NMD Adidas touching the concrete. She moved out of the way and shut the door.

She embellished her small and petite body in a heather gray, close fitting T-shirt to her enlarged breasts filled with Ameer's breastmilk and pudge on the bottom of her stomach from giving life to another prince a few days before with Sequined-Stripe Cropped Track Pants gracing her legs and thighs. She approached the front door of Dave's rental home in Woodland Hills, where he would be staying briefly to help her out with Ameer once he's home. She knocked her small fist against the door and awaiting for an answer.

Locks unraveled and door opened to Dave's brother Errol; smoke releasing from his mouth with the blunt he was holding in his hand. "Damn, my bad," he fanned the smoke as he stepped over and Shantey could walk in, "What you up to Shantey? How li'l G?" He asked, shutting the door behind himself.

"He good," she confirmed as she nodded her head, "Going by there once I leave and spend some time with him," she added.

"Deadass," he nodded, "I'm really just waiting on em to get out before I interact wit him cause I kno' he easy to get sick right now."

"Thanks for respecting that," She says appreciating his consideration. "Anyway, where's Cru? Or yo' punk-ass brotha?"

Errol chuckled and shook his head, "Garage..." He leaded her in the direction in the new home through the kitchen and side-door. Pushing the door open, thick smoke breezed around the garage; Dave occupied the black, leather couch with Bully and Senior. Two cushioned foldable chairs were in there too, settling both Chester and Shooter.

Low, bloodshot eyes, Dave eyes landed on Shantey as the bottom of her Adidas touching down on the weathered concrete when she walked in the garage. Gracing her juicy, full lips is a grin and greeting everyone, "Hello, boys... And Pop."