drugin' | thirty eight.

TANIA AND TAJANA — Both being Shantey mother and younger sister

               TANIA AND TAJANA — Both being Shantey mother and younger sister. It has been years since Shantey laid eyes on Tania in person, but nothing much has changed with her appearance. Surprisingly with the amount of everything she went through in her own life, Tania remained wrinkle free on her suede caramel complexion and brown eyes with a glim of devious in them along with her curvaceous body. Something she noticed that did change is her appearance screaming money. She clothed her body in a puff sleeve denim dress stopping in the middle of her toned thighs and Versace Signature Ankle Strap heels. Hair, sleek and side parted, the low ponytail fell down her back. A purse in her hand matched the Medusa Icon detail on her heels and her jewelry.

Tania's sidekick, her last daughter Taj, stood right beside her dressed in a knit off-the-shoulder dress hugging her shapely figure and Jeffrey Campbell Lindsay sandals, the color of nude champagne. With a smirk, she looked between Dave and Shantey. She roamed her sister's figure and noticed her face getting chunky. Luckily for Shantey, her merch hoodie fit around her oversize and not revealing her protruding belly. One thing she did not need is them spilling the beans about her pregnancy.

Shantey body heated in anger. She wanted to fight. She could feel herself in the process of blacking out as she looked at the devils in front of her. One thing Dave definitely knew is her temper was short and she would spazz; pregnant and all. So he grabbed her arm to prevent her from making any movement.

"I think it is best you ladies leave." Jasmine voiced once she recognized them being Shantey's mother and sister.

Tania and Taj both looked at Jasmine, staying in their place. "We paid for backstage passes, honey. We won't be going anywhere."

Jasmine shots Anissa a quick 911 text since she left to the tour bus with Sino. "Backstage passes do not give you access to her dressing room." She clarified, "now I'll say it again nicely before I call security, leave. Now."

Taj and Tania looked at each other in unison and burst out laughing.

"Girl, get yo ass on somewhere." Tania waved off Jasmine. "I'm sure I'm old enough to be yo damn mother. Sit down somewhere. I come to see my daughter."

"Then security will escort you out."

"Honey move." Taj pushed pass Jasmine and walk further into dressing room. "Well, look at you two... looking all in love. Long time no see Brewster." She called him by his last name. "Shocked to see y'all lovey dovey especially after the way he treated you with his other baby mama big sis."

Since it would be for the best, Shantey mouth stayed closed while holding a blank expression.

"Shantey I will have them forcefully remove them. Just say the word."

"Cupcake what's wrong?" Tania walked towards Shantey resulting in Dave to become defensive. "You don't want to speak to your mutha but spreading lies in that silly ass movie of yours?"