drugin' | fifty two.

January 29, 2020

                  "Careful, careful; watch his belly button

                  "Careful, careful; watch his belly button."

Standing beside the incubator, she watched Dave's big and tattoo decorated hands change Ameer's diaper with caution. Short and barefaced, she dressed in a light heather gray SG x PUMA romper and PUMA flip flop sandals. While he tall and broad-shouldered, dressing in a white plain tee, hugging his muscular biceps and chest; black-red Givenchy Nylon Track Pants hanging slightly from his waist and Givenchy High-Top sneakers. His braids are loosely tied back in a ponytail.

"Shantey," he chuckled lightly, "I know what I'm doin', beloved."

"Your knuckle is so close to his belly button, though."

"Relax, yo," he continued fixing the infants diaper. "When he gettin' circumcised? My boy ain't goin' around wit no hoody. Cruz got it; he gettin' it."

"Both of my boys have them; Ameer will too. You doin' skin time?" Shantey inquired, watching as he undressed from his white tee; he nodded his head. "Alright... I spoke to Dr. Moore about it and since he's only thirty-four weeks. We have to wait until a day before his discharge day; around February 10th or the 11th."

Nodding his head, he carefully sat down in the seat behind him as he kept a hold on baby Ameer's head, and his small body. In only his diaper, a receiving blanket covered his back and the infant is placed upright against his father's bare chest. Once his son is relaxed, her question rolled off her tongue; "What do you have coming up?"

"Business wise; a nothin' to much right now. I got mo' tour dates comin' up and Hulu renewed for a second season of the Wu-Tang series. I'll be busy wit that real soon."

"I actually like that show. Shamiek Moore is fine and that light skin with the goatee. Yes, baby!" Shantey clapped her hands in attraction. She watched his face fall flat and endure a hard gaze; she only laughed at his reaction.

Dave mocked her laughter, "It's funny until I duff you."

"Shut up; I can say they fine."

"Yeah, aight..." He nodded, "what shit you got comin' up?"