drugin' | twenty one.

January 12, 2019

Eleven in the morning rolls around and Shantey's still knocked in Dave's bed while Cruz plays in her hair that's covering her face

Eleven in the morning rolls around and Shantey's still knocked in Dave's bed while Cruz plays in her hair that's covering her face. Dave walks into the bedroom after having a heated conversation on the phone with his daughters mother about last nights altercation between she and Shantey.

He's seen the video it's all over the internet and he really don't see why his daughters mother is that upset when she clearly walked to Shantey's section with four of her homegirls to cause trouble.

He releases a frustrated breath and shaking his head. He watches Cruz relaxing and rubbing his mother's hair on his nose. He always does it when he wants to sleep or just like the soft feeling and scent of her hair.

"Papa," he calls for Cruz, getting his attention. "C'mere."

Cruz releases his mother's hair and stands in his dinosaur pajamas, walking across the bed to Dave, who stands at the foot of it. He reaches his father and hugs around his neck. "Gamma made breakfast. Go get you a plate."

"Otay," he nods as his father picks him up and place his bare feet on the carpet, running out of the room.

Dave looks at Shantey, who lays on her stomach and her leg hangs off the bed. He plops down on the bed causing her body to bounce up and down before smacking her hardly on her ass. She moves at the feeling when he says, "wake the fuck up! It's eight in the mornin!"

Shantey groans and turns on her side when the sun shines in her face. She blocks it with her hand as she opens her eyes. Her head feels heavy from the hangover and her body aches from the fighting she done the previous night. She quickly realizes she still over Dave's house and not back at her hotel.

"Goodness," she sits upright, "my fucking head hurts."

"Good wit all the fightin' you done and comin' to my shit wylin'. You deserve that."

"Fuck you."

"That's whatchu was tryna do last night." He laughs, touching her nipple that peaks out of her top.