drugin' | thirty five.

September 30, 2019

               NEARING THE FINAL MONTH of her tour, Shantey was back on the East-coast for her performance in Philadelphia on the Monday night

               NEARING THE FINAL MONTH of her tour, Shantey was back on the East-coast for her performance in Philadelphia on the Monday night. It was another successful show before she was back at her hotel. She's dressed in a leopard print spandex romper with her hair freshly braided by a fan of hers at her concert. She had met the seventeen year old that had nicely done feed-in braids and Shantey wondered who done them for her. She was taken aback when she let her know she done them herself since you gotta be one bad person to do feed-in braids yourself. After the concert, she purchased a hairdo from the seventeen year old even when she didn't expect Shantey to pay.

When walking out of the bathroom, Shantey overheard the knock on her hotel room door. She left out the bedroom with her sneakers padding against the floor. She opened the door without staring through the peephole and shocked to who she found on the other side. "Tavon?" Shantey widened the door as his cologne breezed pass her nose. "Wh-what are you doing here?" Nervousness settled in her stomach since they haven't been face to face in months.

Tavon cleared his throat. "You mind if I come in?"

"Oh, uh, not at all." She shook her head, opening the door wider. Tavon walked his tall body into the hotel room as she closed the door behind him. Following him to the living area, she watched him look around. "What brings you to Philly?"

"Business in the NY," he responded turning around to face her, "heard you was in Philly and decided drop by."

Shantey raised a brow and chuckled. "And knew where my hotel was including my room number?"

Tavon shrugged as his eyes scanned her body. The pair of brown orbs stopped on the clearly visible pudge in her stomach since the romper hugged her body. Noticing where his eyes stopped, she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it down over her head to cover the protruding in her stomach.

Shantey cleared her throat. "Did you wanna talk about something?"

"You goin somewhere?"

"In a bit. It can wait though."

"You really pregnant..." Tavon commented, a chuckle slipping between his thick lips. "I mean, Ro told me but actually seeing you in person it's crazy." he stared at her attentively. "You think you havin' a girl?"

"Sadly, no," she says not confident bout having a little her anymore. "Everyone says it's a boy. My doctor even guessing it's a boy."

"I pray it is. You have a girl with somebody else... my heart gon' be broken more than it already is." Tavon voiced truthfully as his eyes never left her two-toned ones. "I remember after you gave birth to yo li'l man, we promised each other that both of us would have our first Girl together."

"I remember," she nodded her head.

"Yet you boutta have another youngin' wit him."

"It just happened—"