12.

Jes

"Calum, what the heck is that?" I ask gesturing to the bag from the party supply store in his hand as he walks in from the garage.

"I got our costumes!" He says excitedly, literally grinning from ear to ear.

I give a nervous smile as I glance to the bag.

"Am I about to be angry?"

"Um..." he trails off and I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Let me see them." I say with a laugh having no clue what to expect.

"Just remember last year you got to pick and she was a damn butterfly."

"She was Butterfree from Pokémon and you got to be Ash!"

"Still."

"Show me the costumes Calum."

He pulls them from the bag and holds them in his hands as he dissolves into laughter.

"You think this is funny?" I ask as he indeed bursts into laughter. "You want our daughter to be fucking Yoda for Halloween."

"I don't want her to be Yoda. She will be Yoda. You said I got to pick this year since you did last time."

I deadpan as we stare at each other until I feel my facade begin to crack. Seconds later we're both rolling with laughter.

"Okay so what are we going to be then?"

"I'm going to be Han Solo and you are going to be my Princess Leia"

"This is ridiculously nerdy you realize that right?"

He shrugs and I laugh again at the thought of our adorable daughter dressed as the green Jedi master. At least I never have to worry about my life with Calum being boring.

"I'm excited for the show." I say changing topics as I turn to face him and press my back against the kitchen island.

"Yeah, the Friends of Friends shows are always cool and the costume part will make it a fun night. I can't believe we've been together this long and you've never seen us perform."

"I was pregnant and then taking care of our daughter and then everything happened and I just never had the chance. Besides, now Pais and I can experience it together."

"I'm really excited to have you in the crowd."

"I'm excited to be there." I lean forward pushing my body flush against him and capture his lips with mine.

"Ya know" I start "Paisley's asleep. We could sneak upstairs..." I trail off as he understands where this is headed and grabs my hand pulling me behind him up the stairs.

He turns and throws me over his shoulder as we enter the bedroom. He smacks my ass and I giggle as he throws me onto the bed. I land softly and stare up at him. He bites his lip as he looks at me. It's still blows my mind he finds me attractive like this, no makeup, in sweats, with third day hair. He reaches greedily for the bottom of my, well his, shirt and lifts it off up over my head. His eyes fill with lust and he steps closer to me. He bends down and presses his lips firmly to mine. He nibbles at my lip and swipes his tongue across my bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. I hold him off for a moment playfully before letting his tongue gain entrance. He groans against my mouth and he moves so he's kneeling on the bed with me beneath him. He trails kisses down from my mouth stopping at my ear to suck harshly on the spot of skin behind my ear he knows turns me on. I moan his name unable to hold it in and he covers my mouth.

"Don't wake P." I nod and bite down softly on his hand as he resumes his downward directed kissing. He places soft kisses to my shoulder and belly before turning his attention to my breasts. He moves his hand under me expertly removing my bra in seconds. I let the straps fall and he throws it to the corner of the room. He groans as he places his head above my left breast and moves down. He flits his tongue over the nipple until it's hard and then takes it between his fingers, pinching and rolling it softly as he moves to the right breast. He takes it in his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue until the pressure in my stomach begins to build and my hips buck involuntarily.

"Fuck Cal." I breathe as I try to get myself back under control.

He moves his hand to shove at the waistband of my sweatpants. I lift my hips from the bed to help him and kick them off completely once he has them down. He spies the lace white underwear I'm wearing and moans.

"Damn, you don't know what you do to me." He says closing his eyes. I grab a fist full of his black T-shirt and pull him down to me. I lean up and use my legs to flip us over so I'm on top of him. I grab at the shirt shoving it over his head and off the bed before freeing him from his plaid patterned pants.

"You don't know what you in these damn pants does to me." I whisper as I lean down to reattached our mouths. He molds his lips to mine as we move in perfect synch. I feel his excitement grow beneath me and I return my attention to his lower half. I pull at the fabric of his boxer briefs until they no longer separate me from him. A mischievous glint fills my eyes as I lower myself and take him into my mouth.

I hollow my cheeks and take as much of him in as I can fit and use my hand to pump the rest. I suck and dance my tongue over his tip. He pants and struggles to quiet the moans that drip from his lips. I look up at him to make sure he's enjoying this as much as I am enjoying pleasing him to find his eyes glued shut and his head thrown back in pleasure. He moves his left hand to the back of my head and I try not to gag as he pushes himself deeper.

In a rush of movement I find myself no longer in control. Calum stands next to the bed before falling to his knees. He quickly flings the thin lace of my panties across the room and kisses the space between my thighs. His lips find my most sensitive bundle of nerves and I fist the sheets while arching my back.

"Fuck!" I mutter as he slips his tongue between my folds. His tongue moves expertly in and out of my entrance as I tug at his soft curls. I bite at my lip and try to control my squirming as the waves of pleasure overtake me.

"You taste so good." He says licking his lips as he stands and moves back over me in the bed. He bends down to kiss me and I throw my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible until there's no space left between us.

"Let me grab a condom.." he says softly before moving to stand up.

I hold him to me and whisper "fuck it." He tilts his head and raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"We want more kids so it doesn't matter if I do end up pregnant and I want to feel you, all of you."

He's hesitant for a moment before practically tackling me backwards. He raises my hands above my head and holds them against the best he moves both of my hands to one of his and uses his free hand to guide himself into me with no warning. I hiss as my body adjusts to having him within my walls and he gives me a moment to get comfortable.

"Can I move?" He grunts and I nod quickly. He starts with a slow pace and I lift my hips to meet his thrusts. He builds the pace quickly while kissing me harshly and biting against my shoulder to muffle his groans of pleasure. There will be a mark tomorrow, but right now I couldn't care less.

I'm left panting as his pace intensifies and he releases my hands from above my head. My fingers fly to his hair and I tug at his curls bringing his lips back to crash against mine. I release my grip on his hair and drag my fingernails down his back. I know I'm leaving marks, and I know Cal loves it when I do.

"Are. You. Close?" He stutters out, struggling to form words as we move quickly and his thrusts seem deeper every time.

I nod, unable to release words from my own mouth. His thrusts become sloppy until his whole body begins to shake and he continues until my body copies him. He helps me ride out my high, my walls clenching around him as I melt into a complete mess. He rolls off me and we both are left panting staring at our ceiling.

"I love you, Jes." He says looking over to me.

I look over to take him in. He's so beautiful it hurts. He's the most amazing man I've ever known, and he's all mine.

"I love you too, Cal."

"Is it weird I kinda hope we made a baby?" He asks.

"Is it weird I kinda hope so too?"

An: is it hot in here or is that just me?

Baby #2?

Vote, share, comment!

Ily
Sav 🖤