28.

An: they do the sex

Jes

He stays in the doorway staring at me for a long while.

"You gonna come in?" I ask with a laugh.

He doesn't respond, just moving through the doorway and pulling the door closed behind him.

"Damn you look good, Jes." he praises.

I look down at my body arranged on the bed in the most flattering way I could manage. The black strappy outfit hopefully affecting him the way I had hoped it would.

I take his inability to speak as a sign it's working. He bites his lip and raises his eyes upward, his resolve falling away. He moves to the side of the bed hovering over me as his hands move to grip my waist.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks softly, his face full of concern.

"Cal, I need this. I need you." My voice comes out as more of a whine. Desperation coating my words.

He sighs finally, "okay."

He wastes no time dropping his body down as I slide back on the bed and he crawls on top of me. I place my hands on top of his shoulders letting them follow the lines of his arms down until they reach the top of his hands at my waist.

His mouth finds mine and we melt into each other. I wrap my legs around him trying to pull him as close to me as possible. He releases a throaty grown into my mouth before trailing his kisses down my neck. He settles his attention to just below my ear.

I stifle a moan as he sucks and swirls his tongue over the skin pulling away for a moment to blow on the fresh mark left behind. I tangle my hands in his hair pushing his head downwards to where I want him.

He smirks against the skin on my stomach where he's currently trailing kisses and resists moving like I want him to. He instead uses his time to untie the corseted top sending it flying across the room. With the fabric between us discarded he turns his attention to my breasts. He presses soft kisses within the valley they create and licks his tongue over the bud. When my nipples are risen and hard he takes one in his mouth softly suckling at it leaving me moaning his name. When he's completed his assault on my right breast he repeats his actions on the left. Finally I can't take anymore.

"Please, Cal." I beg and he locks eyes with me before finally slipping between my legs.

He shoves the panties of the lingerie set down and blows cool air over my heat. My hips buck involuntarily from the mattress. I gaze down at him to find him with an amused expression on his face obviously pleased with how worked up he has me.

He laps his tongue over my slit and I can't stop myself from calling out his name.

"You gotta keep quiet baby. Pais is asleep."

I nod. "Yes daddy." I say, smiling up at him through my eye lashes.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He gasps. He teases my entrance with his tongue paying careful attention to my clit. He presses kisses to my folds and swirls his tongue over the delicate flesh, occasionally letting it dive inside me. When I'm certain that I can't hold on much longer he breaks the contact leaving me whining for more.

He moves his hands quickly, trying to undo his pants. He frees himself and shoves his underwear down kicking them off before returning to our previous position. He wastes no time with teasing instead sinking into me until we become one. His mouth searches for mine deepening the kiss as he gives me a moment to adjust.

"Babe, move." I order, needing to find my release.

He builds speed quickly, the only sounds filling the room our harsh breaths and the sounds of our skin slapping together where we collide.