43.

Sex with a member of an Australian band called 5SOS happens in this chapter

27 weeks

Calum

"I don't know how you did this when we were touring." Michael admits as he slumps onto the couch beside me.

"Phe seems to want to sleep any time except at night and she's so fussy. Sleep has been basically non-existent for two weeks. I have no clue how I'm going to make it through this interview."

"I think we just got super lucky." I shrug. "We did our best to sleep when she slept and she was a pretty easy kid from the beginning. Then I went on tour and missed the worst of her fussiness, poor Jes went through that on her own."

"I can't believe we made you do that either. There's no way I could leave for tour right now. God, that was fucked up."

"I survived. I was miserable but I made it through and it all worked out in the end."

"Yeah, but still."

"Yeah." I offer not really sure what else to say.

Our eyes shift to the door as Ashton walks in.

"Hey boys." Ash says with a cheery grin as he joins us on the couch. "Luke said he was dragging this morning, Sierra had a rough night I guess, so he's running a little behind."

"Damn, hate that for her. I know she's as ready for Levi to be here as Crystal was for Phe."

"Yeah, she's only got a few more weeks though."

"How's Jes?" Ash asks giving me his attention.

"Um, she's okay. She's starting to get uncomfortable and last night she got all upset about how this pregnancy is going so fast, and she hasn't taken anytime to enjoy it, and how worried she is about P not liking her brother. She was a mess for like an hour before I could get her to be rational."

"Damn. You guys are really selling this whole pregnancy thing." Ash laughs and we join him.

"How's that going?"

"We're trying not to stress it. We're doing all the things and hoping for the best. If it's supposed to happen it will." He shrugs.

"And the wedding is....."

"Probably sometime after the proposal." He snaps back seriously and I can't fight the laugh that rumbles from my chest.

"Have you planned that yet?" Michael asks stretching himself out and laying his head in my lap. My band has no understanding of the concept of personal space.

"Maybe." He smirks, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Hey boys, sorry I'm late. The missus had a rough night and a rough start to the morning. Cal, was Jes like, sick, this far in to her pregnancy last time?"

"No, but some people have morning sickness until they have the baby."

"Fuck. She's been so pitiful. I know she's just over being pregnant and ready for Levi to be here. I am too, but I know he's still gotta grow a few more weeks."

"I'll show you the tea I make for Jes, maybe it'll help Si."

"That'd be great thanks. We better get in there, I already made us late."

I stand, shoving Mikey off of me. He falls to the floor grumbling and I laugh as I step over him and follow behind Ash and Luke into the radio booth.

We'd already been briefed by the hosts on what to expect. Me being, well, me, had pretty much decided to hole up in the back and hope to get away without speaking.