17.

An: just a forewarning, their wedding night gets a little intense so I mean....here's your smut warning. Enjoy 😉

Calum

Jes reaches Kay before Ashton has a chance to. Nearly tackling her friend with a hug. I see the girls excitement about today radiate between them as KayKay gives Jes her congratulations.

I notice Jes angle them so that KayKay can't see Ashton as he approaches. Jes backs away slowly and Kay gives her a confused look before turning to see what she's looking at.

They simply stare back at each other long enough for Jes to return to my side. I throw an arm over her shoulder pulling her to me so I can place a kiss to her forehead.

We share no words as we wait with baited breath for our friends to make some kind of move. Ashton moves closer to Kay and says something while making a gesture towards the vineyard. Kay nods in agreement and they head off towards the rows of grapes.

"You think they'll make up?" Jes asks softly as she leans her head back against my chest.

"I hope so. Ash has been miserable and when I talked to Kay it didn't seem like she was doing much better. I just find it hard to believe they'd both take it so hard if they were really done."

She hums in agreement and we watch after them until they disappear from sight.

"We've done all we can do. Come on Mrs. Hood we have a bouquet and garter to toss, a send off to do and a honeymoon suite to get to."

Jes

"Calum Thomas Hood! Put me down this instant or I'm getting an annulment!"

He laughs stepping through the threshold of the luxury penthouse suite we'd reserved for the night before placing me down.

"I had to do it right. Besides, I wouldn't let you leave me, you're stuck with me forever baby." He says with a grin, sweeping me against him and meeting my lips with his.

I bring my hands up, placing them on either side of his face and deepening the kiss. He tastes sweet, remnants of the wine from my Dad's vineyard replacing his natural flavor. He hums against my skin and bites down on my lower lip. I move my hands to wrap around his neck and allow him to pull me closer.

"You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen and this dress was amazing. Now I want to see how good it looks on this floor." He smirks and spins me around expertly undoing the zipper and buttons before allowing the soft white fabric to sink to the ground.

"Holy shit I can't believe I'm married to you."

I love that with everyone else he's so reserved, so careful to choose his words and willing to hold his tongue and yet when it's just the two of us, I get this unfiltered passionate man that no one else gets to see. A version of him that is completely mine.

I pull at the sleeves of his tuxedo as he attempts to help me free him from the formal wear as quickly as possible. He kicks off his shoes and I shove his pants downward desperate to have his touch. As soon as the fabric between us is discarded he presses himself to me. I fall against him and return my lips to his. Kissing him feels like walking on water, coming up for air when you think you're drowning, a golden sunset in a new place, kissing him feels like coming home.

"Jump." He mumbles into my mouth. I obey his order and he catches me, grasping at the skin under my thighs, holding me flush against him so that I can feel every inch of where our skin intersects. He trails his lips along my neck kissing and sucking harshly at the delicate skin as he walks us towards the bed. He lets me fall against the comforter, covered in rose petals courtesy of the resort staff.