22.

An: They do the sex. So consider this your warning

-Sav 🖤😉

Jes

"Happy Birthday baby." I grin to Calum as I run my hand through his messy bed head.

"mmhhm. Tired. Too early for birthday activities." he mumbles from his place buried in the covers.

"Ohhhh" I laugh rolling over. "I guess it is a little early for that birthday blowjob." I smirk moving to get out of bed but his hand grips my wrist pulling me back to him.

"Maybe not too early." He smiles mischievously and I kiss him quickly and laugh as he throws back the covers and pulls me on top of him. I lay my chin on his chest and stare at him, he's so easy to get lost in. Of all the physical things I love about Calum, his eyes have always been my favorite. They look like chocolate with flecks of gold, so inviting and endearing when his gaze is fixed on me. I can never say no to him.

I take my time, it's at least an hour before Paisley's usual wake up time and, since she was still not one-hundred percent back to herself after her stomach virus, we may have more time than I expect. I roll my hips against him, feeling his enjoyment as reflected already by the bulge in his flannel pajama bottoms.

I trail my fingers lightly across the ink coating his exposed chest and arms. His newest addition on his side is my favorite, a sunflower, I'd told him once they were my favorite flower, with both mine and Paisley's name each written on a petal. His body shivers under me and I glance to his face and find him looking back at me. I lean forward to peck his lips before trailing kisses down his neck. Stopping at his collarbone and sucking harshly in an attempt to leave a mark. He sucks in raspy breaths, clearly turned on by my attempts. It is his birthday after all so I end my teasing and trail my tongue down his abdomen stopping just shy of his waistband.

I sit up and shove the pants from his hips, he assists when they're low, kicking them all the way off and onto the floor. I quickly repeat the process with his boxers and then take him in my hand. I lean forward and take him in my mouth running my tongue up and down his full length. He groans and runs his fingers through my hair tugging softly.

"Fuck." The curse falls from his lips as I take him completely, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat. He lifts his hips to increase the pace as I hollow my cheeks and bob my head on his member.

I stare up at him through batted eyelashes and feel the tension increase as he pants and seals his eyes shut.

"Faster baby." He encourages and I do as he's asked, moving my lips up and down his hardened erection. Playing with his tip and using my hand to pump what I'm not pleasuring with my mouth.

"You're such a good girl." He murmurs into the air between us. "So damn beautiful." I feel the heat between my own legs spread as I witness his euphoria, his love for me always so obvious in the way I turn him on.

"I'm close baby." He says as I continue to work him and his grunts of pleasure intensify. I take him all, deep throating until his tip again hits the back of my throat and he spills into me. I sit up wiping at my mouth and he wraps his hand behind my neck, pulling me forward to kiss him. The kiss is soft and sweet before he flips us over. "And you say you're bad at giving presents."

"Why are you shaking? Babe, calm down. I'm supposed to be the one with the nervous knee." Cal laughs as he brings his hand to rest gently on top of my bouncing knee.

I smile as I think back to the last time we'd done this. I'd been farther along then, he'd missed the first appointment just because at that point he didn't even know he was gonna be a dad. I'd been so scared of how he'd react when I'd brought him to the next appointment, but in true Cal fashion, he'd been perfect.

When my leg stops bouncing he returns his hand to its previous spot, resting in mine.

"So you were right with P, have any sneaking suspicion what Little Hood number two might be?" I ask genuinely interested in his response. He'd been so sure with Paisley and he'd been right I wondered if he could do it again.

"I wouldn't mind another girl, but I think it's a boy." He says with a small smile as his cheeks redden. He looks so soft I can't help but to lean my head against his shoulder and squeeze him.

"You think P is having a good day with Ash and Kay?"

"I'm sure she's having the best day and they're filling her full of sugar to send her home like always. That's why they're her favorites. They let her do everything we don't." He says chuckling.

"I'm just glad they're back to normal. They had me worried there for a bit."

"Yeah, me too." He mumbles, obviously wanting a change of topic. I think the Kay and Ash breakup period reminds him too much of Cal and I's own rough patch. He'd really been happy when they'd reconciled after our wedding.

"Hood?" The nurse calls from the door separating the waiting room from the patient area. We are led back and straight away my vitals are taken. I'd already been in to confirm the pregnancy so we are  taken to a private room and the nurse informs us the doctor will be through in a moment.

I turn to Cal who's looking at all the various things spread on the counter. I just shake my head as he moves things and only laughs at my protest and my declaration that he's worse behaved than our one year old, is met with him simply spinning on the stool.

The appointment passes faster than I'd expected, just a seemingly endless series of questions to update our medical histories and information about my last pregnancy. Thankfully the doctor says we are right on track.

"Do you guys want to hear the heartbeat?" Dr. Mays asks.

Of course we both nod excitedly. The steady whooshing sound I'd grown used to when expecting Paisley echoes through the small room and Cal reaches for my hand using his sweater sleeve covered free hand to wipe at his tear-filled eyes.

"You're such a softy." I tell him, my own voice full of fervor as he rolls his eyes.

I pull my shirt back down and follow Calum out to the reception desk where we schedule another appointment in March where we'll be able to have our first ultrasound to see the little nugget.

Cal interlocks our fingers and swings our hands between us happily as we walk to his Range Rover. He opens the door for me waiting for me to buckle up before leaning in and placing the sweetest of kisses to my lips.

"Are you happy?" He questions.

"Ecstatic."

"I love you." He smiles kissing me once more before shutting the door and moving to the driver's side. He slides behind the wheel placing his hand palm up on the console waiting for me to place mine atop. I smirk and wait for him to grow agitated that I haven't but he knows me and just chuckles reaching across and grabbing my hand himself. We ride in comfortable silence me tracing absentminded patterns into his hand. In love with how beautiful the simplicity of this moment is.

When I was younger, my mom used to tell me I would know I had found my person when even mundane things like grocery shopping or car rides felt like magic. Calum makes everything brighter. He makes joy where there is none and lessens my sorrows until they are bearable, and he indeed makes all the simplest moments, magical.

An: y'all know this is a long ass time for me not to have messed with yall's emotions, right?

Buckle up kids.

As always, please vote, comment, and check out my one shot book puh-lease.

I love all of you,
Sav 🖤