i

Jeongyeon's POV

It's still early in the morning but my best friend is already pissing me off. She walked like a turtle trying to impress the people around us with her runway walk. She always walks like a model even though no one's watching her.

"Could you please hurry up, Im Nayeon?" I exclaimed while she was smiling to piss me off more. "I don't wanna be late in my first class." I ran my fingers through my hair trying not to explode in front of her.

"Relax, Jeongyeon. It's our last first day at this university!" she screamed as she threw her hands in the air. "What can go wrong?" she asked while giving me a beam.

I ignored her while I moved my pace faster and she was left behind. "Yah! Wait for me, Jeongyeon!" I heard her shout while keeping up with my pace.

Nayeon and I are best friends for years. We've been together for 15 years already. I met her when I was still 7 years old. She's a year older than me. However, I seldom call her unnie since I'm more mature than her. They moved to Seoul in our neighborhood due to her father's job. They came from the countryside and I was her first friend when came to the city. And until now, we're still friends. 

We both lived in the same dormitory inside the university. Since childhood, we went to the same school up to now. I'm taking up mass communication since I want to be a news anchor. While Nayeon is majoring in films. She loves to watch kdrama so much that she wants to produce one someday. Plus, it's already our senior year and it'll be our final year before we graduate.

We never left each other's side since then. Her family knows me well and the same goes for my family to her. Sometimes I get confused about who is the real daughter in my family because my sisters are closer to Nayeon than me.

"Jeongyeon, I'll get to class now. Good luck on your first day, fighting!" she told me then ran faster towards her building.

I didn't get to say goodbye to her as she flew off. I checked the time and it was almost time for my first class. I quickly scanned through the halls looking for my room. Luckily, I found it before the bell rings. 

I went inside then looked for my friend, Jihyo. I saw her sitting in the back row. I sat beside her while preparing for my things when our professor came in. I just got in time.

"You almost got late," she whispered.

"You know I live with Nayeon. That woman always slows me down with things." I answered panting trying to catch my breath.

Jihyo just laughed silently and went back to our professor's attention.

I've been friends with Jihyo since freshman year. Since our major doesn't have that many students attending, we almost know everyone's faces. But Jihyo was the only who I get to close with.

Our professor passed the syllabus to us for our final year. As I looked through it, I feel like puking already due to the hectic and stressful topics that we'll be tackling. "Ugh, this is making me weak already," I mumbled while scanning through the piece of paper.

"I know, right?" Jihyo agreed. I sighed and hit my head on the table.

After our classes ended, Jihyo and I decided to eat outside the university to have our lunch. We were getting sick of eating cafeteria food.

"How was your semestral break?" Jihyo asked while chewing her tteokbokki.

"It was fine. I was at the restaurant the whole time helping my father. How about you?" I asked back.

"Boring, I guess. I was planning on getting a part-time job but I got lazy eventually that I stayed home the whole break." she chuckled a little when she answered. Then we both continued with our food. My phone suddenly buzzed. I got a text message.