xxxv

Jeongyeon's POV

The moment I heard Nayeon inviting the three girls in, I backed myself a little and opened the door widely. I didn't say anything at them and let them walk inside. Then most of the girls howled as they saw the girls walking in. Except for Jihyo who was confused as hell with their presence.

I went over Nayeon and settled myself beside without saying a word.

"I already talked to them and made things okay. So you should too." She whispered as I pour another drink in my cup.

"Unnie? Can we talk to you for a bit?" Then I saw Chaeyoung in front of me.

Nayeon nodded for approval and stood back again to have a talk with Chaeyoung and Momo.

"Mianhada, Jeongyeon unnie. For my recent attitude towards you and also for that picture that my brother took from you. I'm really sorry," she bowed her head.

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry for hurting you, Jeongyeon. I was protecting Mina that's why I got furious that night. I hope we could still be friends again." Momo apologized as well. I looked around and saw everyone silently watching us.

Even though I was deeply hurt for what they did, there's still a part of me wants to let go of what happened and move on. Plus, I'm the caused all that trouble. I fully understand their anger towards me.

"It's okay, Chaeng and Momo. I'm the one who caused all of this. I'm sorry for hurting Mina. I really do. And yeah, hope we could still be friends after all of this." I said while genuinely smiling at them.

Momo and Chaeyoung revealed their delighted smiles as well when they heard my short speech.

"Group hug!" Then Nayeon shrieked to us and wrapped herself to each other. Nayeon went over us first and held each other.

Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Mina threw themselves to our hugs as well. I saw Jihyo hesitantly joined us but I pulled her in.

I suddenly felt having a bigger family in this dormitory aside from having Nayeon alone.

We all went back to our places and started drinking again. Since, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were the youngsters, we all guided them responsibly before anything bad happens.

I mean Sana was guiding Tzuyu, then there's Mina with Chaeyoung. So that leaves Dahyun alone. However, Momo started clinging on Dahyun suddenly without anyone noticing except for me.

"You really love observing people, Yoo Jeongyeon." I heard Nayeon mumbled while her eyes on her drink.

"Yeah, I guess so," I uttered. Then I drank my cup again and tasted the refreshing vodka with lime soda.

Everyone was having a lot of fun. People were starting to get drunk especially Dahyun. We all witnessed a different side of this introvert girl to us.

Dahyun started dancing with the music as she was dancing freestyle, then Momo joined her. We all cheered for the two dancers who were having a dance battle.

Then I saw everyone launched on their feet and joined the two girls at the center. However, I let myself gripped my butt to stick on the floor and just watch. And also, I saw Tzuyu sitting down as well.

But, Nayeon caught me and pulled me to stand. "Don't be a killjoy," she said. I inhaled the alcohol as I faced her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, locking me to her eye contact.

"Move your hips, Jeongie. Don't be stiff. Move with me," she whispered. Then I started moving along with her body's motion. I felt awkward as I tried catching her pace but I forgot all of it when she bit her lower lip and stared at me.