xxvii

Jeongyeon's POV

Nayeon started kissing me forcefully when she suddenly heaved me on my own bed then pinned me down.

My eyes looked so confused with her sudden gesture towards me. Like isn't she mad at me minutes ago?

She lost her contact on my lips but went slowly on my jawline then on my neck. I moaned quietly when I felt her teeth bit my neck.

I slowly pushed her away trying to stop her. "What are you doing, Nayeon?" I asked. It's not that I don't like what she was doing, I'm just confused. Nayeon stared and blinked a lot of times after confused why did I stop her.

"I'm returning the favor." She promptly answered.

"What favor?"

Her cheeks started to blush when I repeated her answer. Did she mean about last night?

"Wait, Nayeon. I don't want to rush things with you." I straighten up myself. "Maybe next time, okay?" I cupped her face and smiled weakly. I realized I just rejected Nayeon.

My inner self applauded for being a gentlewoman. "Plus, you deserve something romantic," I winked at her and received a slap from her.

"Ah, ahpa!" I reacted.

"Jeongyeon?" Then we heard Seungyeon unnie knocked on the door. They must have arrived. "We're having a movie night. Join us," she opened the door.

And holy shit, thank heavens I rejected Nayeon. I forgot to lock the door, damn it.

"Oh, hey, Nayeon. Come downstairs." Unnie offered Nayeon also.

"Yeah, we'll be down." She said.

"Yeah," I second the motion.

Unnie nodded and left. I stared at Nayeon for a few seconds feeling kinda bit guilty for rejecting her.

"What?" She asked. "What are you staring at?" She sounded frustrated.

I pinched her cheek and quickly kissed her on lips. "You're getting cuter when you get cranky. Kaja? It's movie night." I got on my feet then reached out for my hand. She took my hand and we both head out the room.

My sisters chose a foreign movie entitled 500 Days of Summer. I haven't watched the movie yet that's why I was curious about what is it about.

Nayeon and I sat on the floor while my two sisters sat on the couch. They offered us a bowl of popcorn and some other snacks. The two of us were engrossed with the movie since at the beginning as it had a narrator introducing the main characters.

"But you should know upfront, this is not a love story." The man said at his last narration.

The movie started to flash the two main characters, Tom and Summer. I had to admit, Summer looks pretty hot. I kept it to myself and didn't bother telling Nayeon about it. Evil laughed.

"Tom, don't go. You're still my best friend!" Summer shouted at Tom as he left his seat leaving Summer dumbfounded.

Nayeon and I abruptly looked at each other realizing this movie could relate to us. Nayeon's mouth was slightly opened maybe in shock while my eyes widened.

"There are only two types of people in the world: there's woman and then there's man." The narrator came back with his dialogue but got me scoffed.

"But still I end up liking women," I butted in with a whisper.

"Ditto." I heard Nayeon agreeing. I slightly chuckled when she leaned closer to me and whispered.