iv

Jeongyeon's POV

I ran as fast as I could to my dorm after I had my class. I informed Mina we'll be meeting at 4 PM in the garden. Her class ends at noon so she's free the whole afternoon.

I wheezed as I arrived in our room trying to catch my breath. I saw Nayeon lying in her bed while using her phone. "Hey," I made a quick greet and went through my clothes. She didn't say anything back, which I don't mind.

As I grabbed a pile of clothes from my closet, I started to panic in choosing what to wear.

I first picked a plain black v neck shirt and some denim pants. Since I had no time to decide on other clothes to wear, I went to the bathroom and fixed myself. My face was a mess because of that running I did. I washed my face and applied a light make up.

I removed my ponytail and contact lenses then wore my glasses instead. I checked myself for the last time in the mirror before finishing everything up, "This looks fine," I whispered.

"I'm going out!" I told Nayeon before I slammed the front door shut.

My pace was faster as I went to the garden where Mina and I will meet. I glanced at my watch, I was 5 minutes early.

I fixed myself again while waiting for Mina. Then she showed up not long enough with her black long sleeve and denim shorts. I gaped a little looking at her.

"Hey, did you wait longer?" she asked as I noticed she was panting a little. Was she in a hurry too?

"Uh, I just got here too," I answered while rubbing my nape as I felt a bit nervous again.

"Oh, good." she chuckled and lowered her head.

It felt like the atmosphere was getting more awkward because of my insensitivity of being nervous and shy in front of her again. Get it together, Jeongyeon! You ask her for this. Now be a real gentlewoman and give Mina the best time together. I encouraged myself silently.

"Kaja?" I told her. She nodded in response.

We both began to walk quietly towards the exit gate when suddenly we bumped into Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu, Sana's roommate.

"Annyeong, Minari!" Sana greeted Mina. She furrowed curiously when she saw me beside Mina. "Where are you two going?" she asked.

"I, uh-"I tried responding but my mouth went dry as I felt my heartbeat raced.

I noticed Mina looked at me waiting for an answer. However, I chickened out about telling them about asking her out.

"Somewhere. Jeongyeon asked me out." Mina chimed in without hesitation.

I exhaled freely as I felt the weight was removed all of the sudden.

"Wow, that's fast," Sana mumbled. "I mean, nice. I mean that's nice," she repeated.

"Yah! Jeongyeon, take care of my cousin. She's not familiar with your country yet. So be her guide and look after her. Arraseo?" Momo strongly instructed me about her cousin.

"Of course, Momoring. I'll take care of her." then I found myself unconsciously grabbing Mina's waist with my hand as if I was claiming her already.

Momo nodded and they all bid their goodbyes. However, Momo whispered closely in my ears before leaving, "I'm watching you." I chuckled nervously as she left with Sana and Tzuyu.

I swiftly moved my hand away around Mina's waist realizing the sudden confidence burst I had that I dared to touch her already. I heard her giggled with my gesture which by the way, is so embarrassing.

Be My Mistake (2YEON)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara