xxv (M)

Warning: adult content for this chapter. And Jihyo was right, Once are perverts 😜

Jeongyeon's POV

It was 2 AM, and I'm literally on top of this beautiful woman. For a second, we were just chatting about things and I didn't expect we would end up in this position.

Well, of course, I did this on purpose as I already felt the urge of taking advantage of her already. It's not that I'm the one who initiated. I just thought of this when she threw herself on me to stop me.

I knew the moment she wanted to kiss me when she was staring on my lips. I bet she didn't notice she was biting her lower lip while staring. I guess she was thirsty with these lips of mine after all.

Without hesitation, I switched our position and carefully landed my weight on top of her. Her eyes widened and her face confused when she realized we switched position for a few seconds. (and I don't even know where I learned that from) Maybe it was the adrenaline and excitement.

Nayeon's face is the definition of perfection. I studied every corner of her face, trying to memorize the structure of her cheekbones. And holy crap, I sounded weird and creepy. But I can't stop from mesmerizing her beauty.

I mentally slapped myself knowing that Nayeon's been waiting for me. Her face wrinkled as she saw me smiling like a fool already.

However, my expression changed when I saw her lips and all I ever thought was kissing her.

"I've been waiting for this," I whispered then I held her face and gently kissed her.

I closed my eyes when I felt our lips touched but I noticed Nayeon's eyes widened again in surprised. I giggled in the middle of kissing and pulled away. I used my arms as support to see her but our faces were just inches away.

"Surprised?" I asked. She nodded a little. "Me too." Then I leaned closer again and kissed her.

But this time she responded in my kisses which made my heart skip a beat. I never knew kissing could rush you like you've been nonstop running for a mile.

I slightly opened my mouth to let her know I wanted more. And she surprised me when she did the same.

I'm not the only one who's been wanting this. My internals is screaming for joy and celebrating for this success plan of ours.

Our kisses became more aggressive when I felt her hands grabbing the hem of my shirt. I smiled with the thought again that she wants me naked. Without delaying things, I reached for my shirt without breaking our kiss and pulled it up. I pulled myself quickly and removed my shirt then went back to Nayeon's lips.

I heard her gasp when she saw me half-naked. I slightly leaned back and smirked, "It's not like it's the first time you've seen this body." I teased.

"Shut up," then she pulled me back on her lips.

The atmosphere became hotter the longer we had our tongue playing with each other. And I know she's feeling a little hot too. So why not do the same? 

I slowly slid my hand on her shirt's hem and carefully pulled it up as she did. I was expecting that she'd stop me and do it on her own, but she didn't. She let me do it which made me more excited and energized.

I was gentle in removing her shirt and amazed how her body was in perfect shape. My cheeks were burning hot after noticing her abs were intact. What the... Why didn't I noticed those abs before?

"Stop drooling over my body," Nayeon uttered while I was lost in her body that made my throat dry. I coughed realizing that I was drooling already. I smiled awkwardly when I found myself looking stupid in front of her.