v

Jeongyeon's POV

"I'm sorry if we have to end the date early, Jeongyeon," Mina uttered while lowering her head.

"Ani, it's okay Mina. I still had fun." I told her back. I already brought her to their room.

Mina and I were at the coffee place Nayeon suggested. It was indeed a nice place to hang. The ambiance of the area was peaceful and very calming.

We were both having our conversation when someone messaged her about an audition to be held the next day. Supposedly it was a surprise showdown in their class. But somehow, someone knew about it and got spread to everyone eventually.

Mina wasn't that much confident of her self. But I know deep down she has the skills and talent to show them. I decided to leave early so she could rest longer for tomorrow's event.

"What time will the audition start and where?" I asked.

"After lunch and located at the auditorium in our building," she answered with hesitation in her tone.

I remembered not having a class during that time. "Well, I don't have class during the show. Maybe I can watch you and support?" I smiled awkwardly as I told her my sudden plan.

"Jinjja?" she said with a glimpse of brightness in her eyes. I nodded in response and felt happier with her reaction.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon."

"Aigoo, it's nothing. Also, I want to see you dance, Mina." I beamed awkwardly again trying to look cute.

Mina laughed genuinely with my face. "You're funny. Well, I gotta go inside now. Thanks for today, Jeongyeon. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes, you will." I pursed my lips for a simple smile.

"Good night, Jeongyeon," she uttered. Then the next thing she did stun me. She slowly tiptoed and quickly gave me a peck on my cheek.

I wasn't able to move after that kiss she did on my cheek. I touched my face and can't feel anything after. I will never wash this side ever!

Mina then left me outside as she went in. Momo, on the other hand, went to check on me for the last time, "Thank you for dropping Mina home. You can go now," then she softly pushed me.

"Aish, I know how to walk, Momo." I began to walk when I felt Momo's pushed getting forceful.

I walked back to my room while touching the cheek Mina kissed. Feeling happy and ecstatic with the thing just happened. I tried composing myself before anyone else notice. But deep inside, I was already jumping up and down due to this addictive feeling.

As I arrived in front of our room, I fixed myself before Nayeon notices anything weird about me again.

I held the knob and opened the door. But our room was empty. Nayeon wasn't around.

I turned on the lights and changed my clothes. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. But I remembered Mina's kiss. I touched my cheek again and felt my heart flustered.

"I guess, I'm not washing this side," I told myself while looking at the mirror. Then I began smiling like an idiot.

After doing my routine before bed, I saw Nayeon went inside our room. She slowly walked through her bed without noticing me.

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked.

She was facing the other way and didn't answer. She was all silent and covered herself in a blanket.

I went closer to check up on her. But she tucked herself well inside her blanket. "Nayeon?" I sat on her bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked. But still, no response from her. "Nayeon?" I called her name again.