vii

Jeongyeon's POV

I don't know what just happened but I know Nayeon was avoiding me. Last night, she was just covering herself in sheets to avoid talking to me. And now, she's transferring room out of nowhere.

I dropped the floor looking the boxes piled up. It was her stuff. She didn't have a lot of things in our room. A lot of questions were popping inside my head.

I heard a knock on the front door and someone peeked through it. I saw it was Chaeyoung, "Hey, unnie. Can I come in?" she asked.

I just nodded in response.

She walked in with luggage behind her, "I know this is so sudden-"

"You think?!" I cut her off as I am losing my patience.

"Look, this is what Nayeon unnie wants." Chaeyoung calmly said.

I exhaled silently trying to keep myself loosen a little and think straight. I don't want Chaeyoung to give a worse impression of me in our first meet as roommates. If this is what Nayeon wants, then I should just go with it. Even though I have no single idea what the hell is going on.

"Mianhae, Chaeyoung-ah. I didn't mean it." I apologized to her instantly.

"It's okay, unnie. Besides, it's for you to know what's happening with Nayeon unnie," she said. I looked at her curiously. Now, she knows something too.

Aish, why won't they tell me? I asked myself.

After Chaeyoung fixed her stuff to her side, she heaved one of Nayeon's boxes on the floor. "Wait, Nayeon said she'll be back for those." I pointed out the boxes.

"Nope. She said she wants me to bring these to her room. And also, I'll be getting the rest of my stuff too." she left the room after.

"She is avoiding me," I hissed as Chaeyoung left.

I heaved one of the boxes on the floor to bring it upstairs so I can see Nayeon and maybe I can force her to talk to me and clarify things first.

However, as I was about to open the front door when someone else did it. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung appeared with a box each with them.

"Unnie, you don't have to help us," Tzuyu said while putting down the box she was carrying who assumed it was Chaeyoung's stuff.

"No, I want to. I just want to talk to Nayeon." I told them back.

"That's not a good idea, unnie."

Then I saw Chaeyoung agreeing with Tzuyu

Then I saw Chaeyoung agreeing with Tzuyu. "Wae?" I asked.

"She's resting now." Lies. I can smell lies.

"Okay, whatever. I'm tired. Go grab Nayeon's things and settle here, Chaeyoung-ah." I raised my hands in defeat and threw myself to bed. I'm done with this mind games Nayeon is throwing me.