xxxii (M)

Warning: another adult content for this chapter.

Jeongyeon's POV

I didn't get to fight Nayeon's strength when she already placed her weight on top of me. She locked my body in between of her legs trying to restrain me from moving. Then I remembered the last time I rejected her. She was forceful, but this time I let her be.

I hitched my breath knowing Nayeon's expression clearly showed how angry she feels. But I had no idea why.

She cupped my face forcefully trying to kiss me hard. Her tongue was exploring inside my mouth trying to get me started in responding to her rough kiss. It felt like I didn't have any choice, so I conceded and was caught up with her pace.

Nayeon was getting more aggressive that I wasn't able to keep up with her pace. She was sucking and nipping my bottom lip that every sting I felt made me moaned and groaned in pain.

She stopped doing business with my mouth and unclasped my bare face. I watched her breathe heavily after that indelicate kissing she did.

Her eyes were full of lust and anguish. A part of was scared about how she relays the message that she wants me tonight.

"Nayeon," I softly called her out as she was staring at me.

"Shut up," She said with her voice getting more assertive but in a scarier way.

She removed her top and I saw her breasts freed from her shirt, exposing her pinkish nipple. I gulped as my throat was caught up in its dryness.

I don't know why on Earth Nayeon was doing this but it felt like she was dominating me and I was being punished. For what? I held back with my thoughts.

Nayeon leaned closer again and went back to my lips. But this time she was more gentle and smoother as she touched my lips with hers.

My hand unconsciously went over to her butt and squeezed as I got myself getting horny on how she was pleasuring me with her lips. I felt her grinned in the middle of sucking each other's mouth when I tried to slide my hand on the hem of her pajama pants.

However, she caught my hand. "Nope, not tonight." She whispered.

After planting a quick peck on my lips, she trailed kisses to my jawline and then to my neck which she was unmercifully biting and sucking it.

I moaned in pain and pleasure as she was doing her thing on my neck. And then realized she was making a hickey. There was a pure delicate kind of pain as she kept on biting me mainly using her rabbit teeth.

I breathed heavily as I felt my skin was raging in hotness because of Nayeon's mouth. She leaned back again and I got a full view of her licking her lower lip.

"Strip yourself," She ordered. She acted like she was authorized with my actions.

I watched her stare at me waiting for me to remove this piece of clothing covering me. I pulled my shirt up and threw it somewhere on the floor.

Because I was ready for bed, I only get to wear my shirt and none underneath. It was Nayeon's first time to see me fully naked on top.

She flashed a smirked on her face as she saw my bare body. I didn't move or react to how she watched me while she bit her lower lip.

I held my arm up to touch her cheek but she shoved it away that made me baffled and dismayed.

"No, touching. Tonight, I only get to touch." She said and I noticed how dominating she sounded. I nodded obediently and behaved myself this time.