xxii

Nayeon's POV

After I had that conversation with Jeongyeon, the next day I went to the dormitory's office and informed the assigned person to transfer my room again.

"Aish, Im Nayeon. Why do you keep on transferring?" The assigned person complained as I informed her about my request again.

"It's a long story, ma'am." I flashed an awkward smile.

She seemed irritated as she inputs something on the computer. "It's all set now. Just inform Son Chaeyoung about your transfer. You can go now."

I bowed for respect and thanked her. I already texted Chaeyoung and I'll be meeting her outside our dorm building. I went there after dealing with the dormitory office.

It didn't take me longer to wait for Chaeyoung. After 10 minutes, she arrived still with an expressionless stuck on her face. "Hey, Chaeng." I greeted her first.

"What's up, unnie?"

"Well," I led her to the bench for us to sit. "You see, Jeongyeon wants me to get to her room," I told her word by word.

"Okay, done. You can transfer whenever you want." Chaeyoung abruptly responded. She was about to go but I stopped her, "Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm done dealing with her. She hurt Mina. So what's the fuss of dealing with her. Plus, go comfort, your damn best friend." She hissed.

"That's not fair, Chaeng. You haven't heard anything from her yet." I argued.

"For what? Mina already told me how fucked up Jeongyeon unnie did. She liked someone else in the middle of having a relationship with Mina, right?" Chaeyoung sounded annoyed.

"W-well, y-yeah-" I didn't get to finish.

"See? Tsk. I have to go and pack. You can transfer tonight if you want." She then left without hearing me anymore.

"That's kinda bit bitchy of her." I hissed under my breath. "She doesn't need to be rude." I sighed feeling annoyed with Chaeyoung's attitude. What's up with people showing their real selves?

At least I get to transfer to Jeongyeon's room again. The bell rang telling me that my break was done. I went back to my building and attended my class.

- - -

During the evening, Chaeyoung informed me that her things were already set, I did as well. After I had my class, I went back to my room and packed. I haven't told Dahyun about it since she was busy rehearsing again.

Chaeyoung texted me again that she'll be staying at Momo's room for the meantime with her stuff. I guess she was avoiding me after that attitude earlier this day.

After packing everything, Dahyun came home already and flustered with all of my boxes piling up. "Dahyunie, I have to transfer again. Mianhae." I told her embarrassed about my unexpected transfer again.

"It's okay, unnie." She smiled.

"I'm sorry if I caused you too much trouble here." I apologized again.

"Ani, I had fun though." She chuckled. "Anyways, Chaeyoung will be back here?"

"Yeah, she's in Momo's room right now waiting for me to be done. I'll start bringing this to my room." Dahyun just nodded and I went out carrying with me my luggage.

I told Jeongyeon about the transfer and she was happy knowing it was done quickly. She explained to me she can't help me now since she'll be out with Jihyo doing some school works.