xiii

Nayeon's POV

"Andwae!" Sana pinched me as soon as she heard me.

"What?" Momo asked looking confused.

"I mean-" I was lost with my words. "I mean I still don't trust Jeongyeon with Mina to be in that stage yet." I chuckled nervously feeling stupid with what I said.

"Oh, really?" Sana was teasing me.

"Aish! Beat it. I'm going." I decided to leave instead to avoid this woman.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked while smirking. She was playing with me. If only Momo wouldn't be here, I would have smacked this Japanese snake in front of me.

"Shower and sleep." I didn't wait for their responses as I slammed the front door. I took a deep breath. What if Jeongyeon and Mina are doing it? Why does it have to my business!

Babo, Nayeon! Stop it! You have no right and fuck your feelings. I tried fighting myself to let it lose already.

I went back to my room with no one around. "Dahyun and Yeri must have left," I whispered while scanning the empty room.

Jeongyeon's POV

Mina dragged me inside her room to chill. She asked me how the party went last night. Of course, I told her everything except the part with Nayeon. We talked for an hour and shared things. Until one moment we paused and stared at each other.

She moved closer to me, "I have a surprise for you," she said feeling excited.

"What is it?" I asked feeling nervous about the surprise.

Mina just smiled and held my face. "What are you doing?" I asked as she didn't answer or even made a sound that made me more anxious.

As Mina leaned closer to my face (assuming she was about to kiss me), my phone suddenly rang. I cried silently because of this damn phone call. Mina giggled teasingly watching my reaction.

"Wait, I'm sorry," I whispered. I fished out my phone and it was Seungyeon unnie. "I need to take this. It's my sister." I told her. Mina just nodded and stood up.

"Hello?" I greeted feeling a little annoyed with her bad timing.

"Yah! Why didn't you wake me up and just left?!" Seungyeon unnie directly asked.

"Wae? You were in deep sleep. We don't want to disturb you and we left already." I tried explaining everything to end this call. So I can have my alone time with Mina.

"Aish! I'm here near your school. Let's have dinner together in an hour. Bring Nayeon with you." Without waiting for me to say something, she rudely ended the call.

"Ugh, why now?!" I hissed. Mina noticed my temper instantly.

"Something wrong, Jeongyeon?" she asked.

"I'm sorry about that. My sister wants to see me again later." I told her.

"It's okay, Jeongyeon." Mina weakly beamed.

"What was the surprise you were telling me," I asked her. She seemed eager in giving me her surprise. Or show me.

"Oh, that. Wait." she went back to my side and sat. She quickly kissed me and slid something over my neck after.