xxxvi (1)

Nayeon's POV

I woke up around 5 AM despite the mess we did last night. Even though my head was in so much pain right now and I lack some sleep.

My head started spinning as I got up my bed and slowly groaning quietly trying not to disturb Jeongyeon. She was in deep sleep as I noticed her face at rest.

I saw everyone in the room in deep also, but what caught my attention was Dahyun who snuggled with Momo in one sleeping bag.

I went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower although I'm aware the freezing water will kill me. Good thing there's a heater as an option.

Anyways, after I've done my morning routine, Jeongyeon was still in her sleep and noticed how beautiful this woman is. I was staring at her face for like a minute straight and admired everything about this woman.

"Unnie?" I suddenly heard someone called out my name with her husky voice as she just woke up.

I scanned through the room and it was Mina. She straightened up her body carefully as she tried avoiding Chaeyoung to wake up.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"You ready to go?" She asked and knew what she meant by that.

I took a deep breath, "Yeah." I let out an excited answer.

Jeongyeon's POV

I was in the middle of witnessing my dream when it was cut off by someone's voice.

"Jeongie, wake up." It was Nayeon's voice. "Time to wake up," she continued.

I groaned as she was trying to wake me up by tapping my cheek.

"Wae?" I asked with my eyes closed. I felt like my sleep was still lacking plus my head was spinning after all those drinks we had last night.

"Come on. Go take a shower and I'll explain everything." Nayeon explained.

I had no choice but to follow her anyway and maybe I could go back to sleep after. I fully opened my eyes but squinted as I saw her already dressed to go out. She was in her winter clothes with a black cap on. My eyes wandered her appearance.

"Get up, we're getting late." She uttered again. I nodded in response and went over the bathroom. Then I suddenly noticed outside. The sun hasn't risen completely yet and everyone's asleep.

Without asking any further questions, I just did Nayeon told me to do. My sleepiness vanished as I felt the cold water touched my skin. I turn on the heater and did my washing quick.

I had no idea what Nayeon wanted to do this early and there's a need for us to do it this early too. But all I know is that my head's spinning and I can't help but groan in complain as my sleep was disturbed all of the sudden.

When I was done dressing warmly, I went out of the bathroom and saw Nayeon in her bed waiting for me.

"You ready?" She asked. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Let's go." She stretched her hand. I held her hand we both went out of the room leaving our friends behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll know," that was all her answer.

We both walked silently towards outside the building. Since I was all dense and clueless about Nayeon's plan this early, I let her drag me wherever she's taking me. Despite my head still spinning due to hangover, I managed to walk with Nayeon's pace normally.

I noticed we weren't going to the exit gate of the university as she walked in a different direction. I then realized we were heading to a parking lot inside the campus. My eyes widened when she took a car key and pressed its button to open the car.