xxxi

Nayeon's POV

I stared blankly at Chaeyoung who was still mad at me for not telling Jeongyeon about Mina and all those shits.

"Yah, unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted that made me snap.

"Jeongyeon is not my responsibility, Chaeng. She can do whatever she wants. Why don't you tell Mina instead?" I found myself scoffing with how Chaeyoung sounded so absurd. "That's no longer my problem."

I turned my back to her and went directly to Sana's room. Luckily, her room wasn't locked that I got to flee from Chaeyoung instantly.

Then I felt my eyes were getting teary as I slammed the door. Sana was surprised by my sudden appearance. "Nayeon? What happened?" She asked as she saw me shaking and was about to witness my outburst.

"Nothing. I, just-" I trailed off when tears starting to run down on my cheek.

Sana went closer to me as I dropped on the floor when I felt my knees trembling. My tears were nonstop when I felt pain and my chest starting to tighten knowing Jeongyeon lied to me.

"Nayeon! Are you okay? What the hell happened?" She started to panic.

"N-nothing." I sniffed trying to calm myself first. I wiped my tears and fished out my phone.

"Here," Sana handed me a glass of water. "Calm down," she said while comforting me.

"I need to make a phone call," I uttered. I dialed Jeongyeon's number without delaying anymore.

Sana was speechless of my sudden burst and watched me with her eyes worrying. I waited for Jeongyeon to pick up her phone.

"Hello, Nayeon." I silently regret calling her as I heard her voice.

"Where are you now?" I asked directly without greeting her. I just want to know instantly if she's lying or not.

"Home." She answered bluntly.

"Are you sure?" I asked again. I held back my tears trying not to let her know that I'm crying.

"Y-yeah. Wait, I gotta go. Unnie's calling me. I'll call you back." Without waiting for my response, she ended the call leaving me breathless and baffled.

I dropped my phone without care and faced Sana. I knew she was all confused and curious about what the fuck is happening. But I wanted to keep things to myself and deal with it on my own.

I flashed a forced smile on my face which was obvious that none of it was true. And the longer I stayed and stare at Sana, the closer I get to cry my eyes out again.

"What fuck is happening, Nayeon?" She asked that question again. But I stood my will of not telling her.

"Nothing, it's just-"

"That wasn't nothing, Nayeon!" She cut me off and her face looked so worried.

"Really, Sana. It's nothing. I'll deal with this on my own. I gotta go. I'll be in my room." I quickly stood up and fled myself out of the room before Sana stops me.

"You're a dead meat, Yoo Jeongyeon," I muttered under my breath as I marched my way to our room.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon, hurry up! I need the damn ice already!" Seungyeon unnie shouted at the top of her lungs when she asked for ice. Since my sister's kinda bit clumsy, she fell down the stairs that injured herself. Well, she was fortunate that nothing really bad happened to her except she has a huge bruise on her knee.