xxvi

Nayeon's POV

I woke up as I heard noises from downstairs. And I can't help but groaned in annoyance as it disturbed my sleep. I stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I was surprised as I heard a voice beside me. It was Jeongyeon who was staring.

"What the? Why are you still here?" I asked her directly. I was expecting that she should be home by now.

"Wae? Do you want me to go now?" She asked while her lips pouted. Not those lips again.

Then I remembered what happened between us. I quickly checked under my sheets and I was still fully naked. I covered myself in embarrassment because of what happened.

I wanted to scream but I don't want my family to hear me. I felt my cheeks burning again remembering the scenery.

"You okay, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked. As I looked back at her, she was just half-naked and wondered why didn't I do the same? Yah! Nayeon, stop being a pervert. It's fucking early in the morning! My head screamed when I found myself imagining things to Jeongyeon.

"Well, someone's drooling." Jeongyeon's laughter made me snapped back to reality and cut off my stupid imaginations.

"I am not." I strongly answered.

"Nayeon! Wake up! The Yoo's are here." I heard my mom shouted outside my room which made me panic and gasp for air. Like what the fuck is happening?

"Your family's here?!" I asked Jeongyeon.

"Yeah. They texted me a while ago about having breakfast here at your house." She explained. "So, wear some clothes now and let's go downstairs." Jeongyeon beamed teasingly after.

"Okay," I went out to bed with the sheet covering my body then I collected my clothes that were scattered on the floor.

I noticed Jeongyeon who was watching me and she was just there chilling with her half-naked body on my own bed.

"You can stop staring now and wear your shirt," I told her.

"Too bad I only got to remove my shirt, huh?" She beamed again and winked at me as she grabbed her shirt then wore it.

"Shut up. Just go ahead first. I'll take a quick shower." I was thinking that maybe they'll notice unusual from me if I don't get to wash first.

"Can I join?" She asked as she went closer to me.

"No," my face went straightly serious. "Now, please go. I don't want my mom to wait and she might get suspicious."

"Tsk, cranky Nayeon is no fun." Then she stuck her tongue out like a kid and went out of the room.

I grabbed some fresh clothes from my closet and a towel for my shower. I ran into the bathroom while hearing a lot of chats and waves of laughter from downstairs.

As I went in, I turned the shower on and felt its cold water dripping all over my body. I stared for a second to a blank space and thinking what the hell just happened. I can't even believe I had the courage and guts to let Jeongyeon did she was she did.

I sighed feeling disappointed yet kinda proud because of my bravery and willingness to myself.

Aish, everything will change because of it. I thought.

I scrubbed every part of my body thinking how Jeongyeon's touches made me crave for more. I mentally moaned remembering every detail.

What the fuck, Nayeon?! Stop already and finish your damn shower. I was already arguing with myself.