viii

Nayeon's POV

I pinched Sana's arm after she slammed the door. "Why did you do that?" I muttered.

"Why not?" Sana rolled her eyes and walked towards the couples to pass through before reaching her room. I had no choice but to follow her.

I lowered my head avoiding Jeongyeon and Mina's gaze towards us as we passed them. I feel embarrassed by what Sana did. She doesn't need to get their attention.

"You don't have to do that Sana." I quickly blurted as we both got inside of their room.

"Aish. I hate seeing Jeongyeon being so happy while you grief." Sana crossed her arms telling me.

I showed a weak smile and sighed, "It's not our job to make her suffer too, Sana."

Sana just shook her head, "Whatever."

Jeongyeon's POV

After I bid my goodbye to Mina, I can't help but worry more about Nayeon. I haven't seen her for days until earlier. She was still ignoring me. I should be happy since Mina and I are together now.

However, after encountering Nayeon in the hallway, it all changed. And I hated myself.

Well, after Nayeon transferred rooms with Chaeyoung, I diverted all my attention to Mina. Whom by the way, is a lovely and charming girl ever. I can't stop hanging out with her.

I confessed to her one night about what I really feel for her. But it got me surprised when she felt the same. I courted her for a day only.

I know it was abrupt but Mina surprised me again when she suddenly said yes when I was just asking her "hypothetically" what if I ask her to be my girlfriend already. Nevertheless, she immediately said yes with a serious tone.

"I mean I already like you, Jeongyeon. And I don't want you to wait longer." Mina said.

"But it's only a day that I courted you." I tried explaining.

"That wouldn't be a problem anymore. I like you and I'll never regret saying 'yes' instantly. So?" Mina then smiled and leaned closer for a hug. I didn't hesitate to hug her back.

That's when I didn't notice Momo took a picture of us. Momo was behind us the whole time but she was fiddling with her phone.

She was the first one who knew about us since she witnessed everything. "Yah! You take good care of my cousin. I trust you with her." she blurted out after we let go of our hug. She was restraining herself to be mean as she observed Mina's expression. Mina was genuinely happy and so was I.

"I sent you a photo," Momo added. I checked my phone instantly, I saw the photo.

I posted the photo on my Instagram account just to flex my new girl. And I never thought I'd be saying that.

"Thanks, Momo. I love it." I beamed while looking at the photo again.

"It's nothing. I'll go ahead first. I just need to finish something. I'll see you later, Mina. And by the way, congrats you two." Mina and I thanked her and waved her goodbye.

As Momo walked away, I took a glance at my girlfriend who was smiling like an idiot. I laughed looking at her.

"Wae?" she asked.

"You can stop smiling now, you know?" I pinched her cheek softly.

"Aish, I'm just happy. Let's go? I'm hungry." I nodded and we both went out of the campus to grab a meal.

- - -

I went back to my room feeling kinda bit down as I remember Nayeon still ignoring me. It's been days since we last talked. And it wasn't a pleasant conversation we had. I knew there was something wrong. Well obviously, there's something wrong. I just don't know what.