xv

Nayeon's POV

It didn't take us longer to reach our houses. I told Jeongyeon I'll stop at our house first and probably go theirs after. She agreed and dropped me off to our house.

I rang the doorbell but no one answered. I looked at the time, it was almost 5 PM. Seoyoon was possibly still in school, my dad at work and I don't know where my mom could be at this hour.

I sighed and took my pace towards Jeongyeon's house instead. I tried walking faster but my feet were heavy. When I finally reached their house, I rang their doorbell. A few seconds later Jeongyeon went our of their house.

"Nobody's home, huh?" She meant with our house.

I shook my head and lazily walked in their property as she opened the gate. Seungyeon unnie threw herself to me the moment I entered their house.

"Nayeonie! Welcome home." She cheerfully said while hugging me tightly.

"Annyeong, unnie. Missed me already?" I laughed as I felt herself on me.

"Ne, I've been tired lately with my job. I needed someone to destress this with. So, I thought of you." Unnie smiled widely as she leaned back to see me.

It's a good thing my mood changed from what I had this morning. Seungyeon unnie will always have this happy virus that is very contagious. I'm glad I came with Jeongyeon today.

Jeongyeon.

I roamed my eyes around the house looking for Jeongyeon. But she wasn't around anymore. Seungyeon unnie then led me to the kitchen where eomma, I meant their mom, was doing something.

"Eomma," I went to her to give her a side hug too.

"Aigoo, Nayeon." She stopped what she was doing and hugged me back. "Jeongyeon told me you're stopping by your house first?"

"I did. But no one's home yet." I chuckled.

Eomma laughed with me a bit then continued what she was doing again. Seungyeon unnie left the kitchen and I decided to go upstairs where Jeongyeon's room is.

As I reached and stood in front of her room's door, I can't move one of my hands to hold the stupid knob. Why am I here anyway? I thought. I sighed deeply and walked back downstairs. Besides, I came here because unnie requested me to.

"I want to do that again tonight." Then I remembered what Jeongyeon told me at the bus station. During the ride home, I didn't confront her about it.

I saw Seungyeon unnie in the living room already searching for some movies or series on Netflix. I sat on the floor while she settled on the couch.

Unnie chose a foreign movie. This is one of the bonds unnie and I do when we are together. A full snack and drinks are included during the marathon.

Moments later, Seoyeon unnie already arrived home from work. I got excited when I saw Seoyeon unnie as well. Then we three were completed in the living room.

During the movie, I texted my little sister if she's home. And it was a great thing that all of my family were home already. I excused myself to the unnies and told them I'll be having my dinner with them.